Well !!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Well !!

Postby jobabe » June 14th, 2009, 3:38 pm

Heres were im at, Ive been listening to a few of these hypno files for about 18 months now, and got ziltch. I would like to once go into a so called trance and come out with my diaper soaking wet, but not knowing that it is, untill i go to take it off.
I would love to be able to pee without knowing i have untill i feel the heat from the pee, this i would like with or without diapers.
I would love a lot of things in life, but hey, who wouldnt.
I dont think hypnotism is working for me, and i would like it too so so much.
oh and befrore anyone askes, the files ive been listening too, happy to wet, unknown wetting, diaper dependance, baby bladder and so on

so,, thats were im at in life
jobabe

Postby LilJennie » June 15th, 2009, 7:26 am

I'm not an expert ... but it might be that you're just not going into trance, or only very light trances. This could be because the inductions you're using aren't right for you -- there are many different techniques, and they don't all work equally well for everybody -- or because you're not very good at going into trance -- trancing is a skill, and some are naturally good at it, while others become good at it through practice.

Or perhaps you're going into trance just fine and there are other problems, some kind of inhibitions or issues from your past that are putting up roadblocks to your doing this. Can you think of any reason why it would be bad if you succeeded?

Anyway, just trying to be helpful.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » June 15th, 2009, 8:53 am

I am beginning to think, that just like a mantra, everyones "message" is different. I guess we have all read, that canned programs are never the same as having a real hypnotist hypnotizing you. I have spent, it seems, forever trying to find a message for myself that is effective. I found a great induction though, it is Dr Seuss' Sleep Book, can't reprint it since it is copyright protected, but go out and get it and record it. It takes alittle over 10 minutes to read aloud. Then record a message. I think wanting a fully automatic bladder is probably too much to ask for. We are all grown up, and will never turn off the sensations. When you were a baby, there was no connection between the bladder and the brain, but now there is.
I am experimenting with a message that attempts to separate the brain from the bladder. that the urge to go, is the bladder pushing against the brain's attempt to hold on. A kind of tug of war. This keeps the sensations in play and in fact amplifies them. Every time you wet your pants, the brain loses and the bladder wins! I will report back if this proves successful.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence