underwear

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

underwear

Postby tom_claw » June 22nd, 2009, 12:41 am

hello, I'm actually asking if underwear works while listening to this during the night, because I tried it during the night with this file and still doesn't work for me.
tom_claw

curse bedwetting

Postby tom_claw » June 22nd, 2009, 12:43 am

sorry, the file was called the curse bedwetting.
tom_claw

Postby LilJennie » June 22nd, 2009, 5:07 pm

Well I haven't listened to that file, but the description says, "It will encourage this by making you wet while listening(if diapered) ..." which means that if you are in a diaper when you listen to the file, you will wet it while listening to the file. Probably it uses this as a form of reinforcement. It doesn't say that the diaper is necessary for the file to work -- I doubt it requires you to wear anything in particular to bed. I just think the diaper helps the file to work if you wear one while listening to it.

That said, make sure you really want to be a bedwetter, possibly for the rest of your life, before you start listening to any Curse file. For some people those files really become highly addictive and very difficult to remove. I can't predict whether it will be that way for you, but it might ... so just be sure it's what you want.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

sure

Postby tom_claw » June 23rd, 2009, 1:56 am

ok, I'll keep that in mind.
tom_claw

diapered same as underwear

Postby tom_claw » June 25th, 2009, 1:28 am

I'm still wondering if I can replace diaper with underwear with everytime I want to do bedwetting at night and listening to the files especially curse bedwetting.
tom_claw

Postby LilJennie » June 25th, 2009, 8:42 pm

Still not sure what you mean -- wearing underwear while you sleep, or while you listen to the file.

It shouldn't matter what you wear to bed; you will wet while you sleep, whether you wear underwear or diapers.

If you wear diapers while listening to the file, you will probably wet them while listening, and it should work more quickly.

If you wear underwear while listening to the file, you probably won't wet while listening to the file, and it might not work as quickly.

I'm not sure what happens if you listen to the file at night while you sleep.

This is all assuming the file works on you at all, of course. And this is all just going by the description.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

I get it now

Postby tom_claw » June 26th, 2009, 1:23 am

ok thank you so much with that information.
tom_claw

diapers

Postby tom_claw » June 29th, 2009, 11:46 pm

but how about if yr diaper size doesn't fit yr body which one is better and the brand if yr in twentys?
tom_claw

Postby rcain2 » September 15th, 2009, 6:14 pm

I wear Tena overnight pads, Depends, Comco or Fetware diapers, and Comco plastic panties some times when I start to leak I wake up, when I don't wake there is a load of laundry. You need to FEEL it is OK, underwear will not let you relax.
rcain2

Postby wetmick » October 19th, 2009, 7:31 am

if your having trouble sourcing diapers (uk) find your nearest "mobility shop" these tend to sell the Kendall range of diapers, the thickest most noticable /absorbent being the supreme maxi (caution: it is very thick consider this before being in public as if you wet yourself then walk for 10 mins you will have a noticable waddle and a bum like donald duck) the only thing to take note of is that when buying diapers you do not have to pay VAT (because its a disability) so you may be asked for a name and address (this is for your receipt so you can claim the vat back if required) however everytime i get diapers I make up a new name and address and have never had any problems other than having the balls to go into the shop in the first place.
wetmick
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence