Big diapers

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Big diapers

Postby mathwl » November 29th, 2009, 10:56 am

Is there a disposable diaper that's big/stiff enough that it could cause you to be unable to walk? or would I have to double/triple to get that effect. and would it be possible for anyone to make a file that made it so that when you wore diapers you couldn't stand up or walk? so that you'd have to use a stroller or something to go places.
mathwl

Re: Big diapers

Postby bittergrey » November 29th, 2009, 6:12 pm

mathwl wrote:Is there a disposable diaper that's big/stiff enough that it could cause you to be unable to walk? or would I have to double/triple to get that effect.

To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a disposable that stiff. You could set up a rigid hip abduction splint, but the spread-legged position might make using an adult stroller difficult.

A device limiting the extension of the knees, holding them in the bent position, would prevent you from walking or standing. Knee restraints would also have the virtue of not interfering with diaper changes or riding in strollers.
bittergrey
Regular
Regular

thick diapers

Postby abrod1999 » November 30th, 2009, 3:16 pm

Try abri diapers, they are thick and big

Try 2 or 3 at the same time and u will have problems to walk as i do :D
abrod1999

Postby mathwl » December 4th, 2009, 7:15 am

or would it be possible for someone to make a file so that whenever you're in a diaper you can't walk? no control over your legs or something?
mathwl

New Dry 24/7

Postby kgb33 » April 26th, 2010, 4:01 pm

the thickest diaper i know of is the new dry 24/7. I just got them today and they are truly the best diaper ive ever used. Having just one on is enough to force me to waddle a little.
Last edited by kgb33 on August 2nd, 2010, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kgb33

Return to Diapers and Incontinence