Hybrid methods

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hybrid methods

Postby bittergrey » December 14th, 2009, 12:15 am

How common is it for people using hypnotic files to use behavioral methods as well?

Examples of this would be trying to thoughtlessly wet diapers all the time, in addition to training with hypnotic files for urinary incontinence. The two methods towards the same goal might aid each other. In theory, either would be effective for some of us. Some of us just have a more difficult time with things than others. Another example would be those who say the instantwetting trigger to themselves every time they use the bathroom, for conditioning.
bittergrey
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » December 14th, 2009, 7:34 pm

A long time ago I started with tapes from DPF. I found I wasn't wetting while driving diapered. I started wetting when stopped at a red light. This has become a trigger for me.

liljonny AKA diaperjon.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » December 15th, 2009, 1:51 am

you spelt something wrong :P

tbh unless the conditioning in question is just to drop deeper (ie. making it easier for said tist to drop me) then it rarely sits with me :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby bittergrey » December 23rd, 2009, 8:44 am

Well, there does seem to be a trend emerging, but given that this isn't a general survey, we can't be sure what it is. It might be that using both methods works much more often than either method alone. That, or those who are using both methods disproportionately took the survey, while others did not.

Similarly, those highly suggestible individuals that we read about so often are either few or don't spend much time taking surveys in the forums.

darkenedav wrote:you spelt something wrong :P

True. Is there a way to correct it?
bittergrey
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence