Poopy Pampers is Done!!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Poopy Pampers is Done!!

Postby MindMaster » February 8th, 2009, 11:03 pm

I finished the file but can't upload it directly to WMM. I've asked EMG to post it directly from my repository account so hopefully it will be available in the next day or so.

I guess I just gotta quit adding the paraliminals, music track and binaurals so the files are small enough to upload. :roll:

Nahhhhhh!

Thank you for your patience and support.

Enjoy

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

thank you, sir

Postby Duckypin » February 9th, 2009, 7:57 am

thank you, sir. I look forward to experiencing my own poopy pampers. a constant reminder that I am a baby boy.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ABoy » February 11th, 2009, 3:20 pm

*temper tantrum* I want it now! I'm checking WMM 4 times a day thinking its going to be up any minute; if EMG is in such a position that he needs to have another 'making the rent' sale, it seems he should make this file available ASAP, its bound to generate some income.

*sniff*
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 11th, 2009, 3:57 pm

ABoy wrote:*temper tantrum* I want it now! I'm checking WMM 4 times a day thinking its going to be up any minute; if EMG is in such a position that he needs to have another 'making the rent' sale, it seems he should make this file available ASAP, its bound to generate some income.

*sniff*

Little boys and girls who throw temper tantrums get spanked and put in the corner. Now behave.

EMG said last night he'd get the file up there today if at all possible. It's a big file (I know I'm bad) and he does have other things to do besides make whiney little boys and girls happy you know.

Now just be patient and it will be there soon.

Maybe we ALL need to ask EMG REAL NICELY and POLITELY to increase the files size limit for uploads, so naughty people like I who make the files too big, and aren't to techy savvy can upload without having to pester him. If we had a 100MB limit then people like Calimore and I who use large binaurals and paraliminal tracks in our mixes could upload ourselves without having to ask someone tech savvy like EMG to do it for us.

That's co-operation, as they say on Sesame Street. :lol:

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ABoy » February 13th, 2009, 3:01 am

Enjoying it very much so far, thank you master!
ABoy
Regular
Regular

thanks, sir

Postby Duckypin » February 13th, 2009, 4:41 pm

Hello Sir,
Many thanks for the poopy pampers file.
Yes, I am a baby and I wear and wet my diapers. I want to total baby experience and am listening with the intention of total baby experience.
Thanks, sir
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dreamme » February 14th, 2009, 1:58 pm

Files keep getting better and better, thank you very much sir.
I can feel it workin allready.
dreamme

Postby MindMaster » February 17th, 2009, 6:26 am

Thank you all for the kind comments. We 'tists appreciate it. :lol:

I see there's been over 100 downloads, so let's hear from some of the other babies.

When you start going poopoo in your Pampers, let us know how it feels to really be a helpless baby in wet poopy diapers.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Feedback?

Postby SNB » May 14th, 2009, 11:40 pm

Hello all,
I am surprised that there is not more feedback about this file here. There's been more than 250 people downloading the file so far.
Anyone had success with it?
OK, I can imagine there's a lot of us wanting the bowel incontinence but are actually too scared to follow through with it (including myself).
SNB

WOW

Postby kgb33 » July 22nd, 2009, 11:17 pm

Ive only been listening for about a week, listening 2-3 times a day and im starting to notice some serious results.

Its very easy to wet and i seem to be wetting about 10-12 a day or more. I can still hold it but its very uncomfortable.

On the messy side of things i hadn't noticed as much until today when after i got done listening to the file i got up walked about ten feel and instantly messed my diaper, I wasn't ever aware i needed to go i just suddenly found myself pushing without even thinking about it. Normally i don't enjoy spending much time in a messy diaper but this felt so great i just decided to listen to the file allover again before changing myself.

The strongest effect is an intense fear of going without diapers.

I haven't listened to any of the other files in the series but this one really is starting to work thanks Mind Master.
kgb33

Postby kiram » December 24th, 2009, 1:15 pm

can this file be used on its own with any effect?
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby kgb33 » December 27th, 2009, 4:26 pm

yes it can and will have effects when used on its own.
kgb33

training time out and apology

Postby boy_arthur_tx » June 11th, 2011, 9:19 am

sometimes, knowing i shouldn't, i listen to files while feeling a deep need to be humiliated.
when a file refuses to go away later, i sometimes will move the file into a training time out folder and have trained myself to accept that any file in that folder is on time out as long as it in the folder.

The MindMaster poopy diaper file and baby train 2 weren't staying in the time out folder and the lullaby kept running through my head.

I apologize to MindMaster but in order to his files into time out, i needed to tie the lullaby to another file.

i posted one such file today. i just didn't want MindMaster think i was stealing his theme. This started as a self defense mechanism but has been somewhat successful for me.

Thank you MindMaster for good strong files. Please accept my apology for using the lullaby.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TailsZelin » July 11th, 2011, 9:33 pm

nvm ignore my post
TailsZelin

Return to Diapers and Incontinence