Hypnosis or hyp NO sis

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis or hyp NO sis

Postby jobabe » February 8th, 2010, 9:27 am

I have a problem, I have been blitzing myself with these files, I have mixed them edited them and tried them as I had no luck whatsoever over the past year or so. I am now at a stage were I listen to one of my edited files and I do (I think) go into a trance, I have held back pee for ages so that when I try the files I have more chance of doing it in my diaper, then there is the problem, I go through all the motions of wetting, I feel it run out of my penis, and run down my leg, all the usual stuff but when I come out or move I find that I am still bone dry, nothing, no wettness nowt.
I would love to come out of a trance if im in one wet for real, without having to pour a cup of hot water down my diaper.
Can anyone tell me what I can do to help me along

Thanks
jobabe

Postby jobabe » February 8th, 2010, 4:19 pm

24 viewers but no comments !!!!
jobabe

Postby bittergrey » February 8th, 2010, 9:14 pm

jobabe wrote:24 viewers but no comments !!!!

Perhaps those viewers have nothing to add?
bittergrey
Regular
Regular

Postby JadynMC » February 8th, 2010, 10:13 pm

So I guess that you have been listening to any and every wetting file..? Off and on or every night? My suggestion would be to not hold your urine until it is so full, this might be causing discomfort.

I'm sure if you were to just listen to a file randomly sometime during your day, wondering if then it might work. I'm sure that this would help with the effects that you are looking for. It usually helps me.
Because Authority knows...
Obedience is a Lifestyle.

more free trixs: www.MindCollar.com
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

Postby tristy » February 24th, 2010, 12:19 am

I can tell you that not everybody is susceptible to hypnosis. I also must be one of those people, as I've listened to at least one (of the many) files I've downloaded here, everyday over the course of at least a year, if not more. I still have excellent control, diapered or not. I'd love to think that I've experienced some kind of slippage, but this is not the case. . . I've been 24/7 in thick nighttime diapers for the better part of the last 36months, and haven't not been in diapers for at least the last two years. No results. :(

Some of us just don't take to it, and you've gotta try a different route.
tristy

Postby Ladon » February 24th, 2010, 9:29 am

It is more a matter of needing face-to-face hypnosis, or at least a live 'tist, rather than 'not being susceptible'. Only a very few unfortunately handicapped individuals are truly unable to enter trance.

A skilled, real-life hypnotist you trust would be eminently more qualified than any file you download from a website, so please don't believe that there is no chance of success. I truly believe that hypnosis can be used to do marvellous things, but I haven't been able to succeed yet either.

I am looking for a tist interested in online or face-to-face hypnosis to 'cure' me of my continence.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » February 24th, 2010, 1:13 pm

I wouldn't put too much faith on face 2 face skilled tists.

You have to remember the phrase 'different strokes for different folks' as it took me 4 years of pure trust with my best friend to get me to drop into a deep trance :)
She's defiantly pro status (and can drop others easily).

What's unfortunately the case is you just have to find what works best for you, for me it was 1 mp3. that was it. it clicked and everything fell into place from there (and weirdly I cant even remember it now).

That being said I do remember the frustration up to that point and I have to say it does get to you after a while >_<;;

Jist is. Don't give up! :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby zzzzz » February 24th, 2010, 3:51 pm

I like dldrips style! Very relaxed way of speaking, might work for you too! He also has a few wetting files...
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleMe » February 28th, 2010, 5:21 am

Maybe what we need here is an induction file that is made out of several files. So that when something work for some, you just add a little more "relaxing" part, since need more of that for going in to trance. Some might need some music or different music.

I know for my self that I need more of relaxing part, and make me focus on that for a while, an bam I am in trance! Of course until something, a sound, a thought lessens my trance, but might go back down.
LittleMe

Return to Diapers and Incontinence