Sarnoga Diaper Dependence Question

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga Diaper Dependence Question

Postby TailsZelin » December 27th, 2010, 6:49 pm

So i have a question to people who have used and succeeded with them, How long it take you for the first file to take full effect and how many time do you recommend?
TailsZelin

Postby Duckypin » December 28th, 2010, 3:24 pm

It took a few weeks to realize the results I desired. I was patient and listened once or twice a day. I also took advantage of Sarnoga's comfortable in diapers file. The combination of the files and my desire to be diaper dependent has worked for me. The other files in the series built on the success of the first file and brought success more quickly. While it says that it is a curse file, for me it was just what I wanted. Of course, I am now in diapers full time and not always aware that I am wetting them.
good luck and thanks Sarnoga!
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Duckypin » January 13th, 2011, 2:53 pm

Hi TailsZelin.
How are you doing? Have you tried the file? Success?
I hope so.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

diaper dependence

Postby arealtrucker » January 23rd, 2011, 4:52 pm

sarnoga ..what happened to your diaper dependence files 1,2 and 4? Will remaining file 3 still work as will without having to listening to files 1,2 and4? :?: :)
arealtrucker

Re: diaper dependence

Postby sarnoga » January 23rd, 2011, 8:00 pm

arealtrucker wrote:sarnoga ..what happened to your diaper dependence files 1,2 and 4? Will remaining file 3 still work as will without having to listening to files 1,2 and4? :?: :)

Hello arealtrucker,

Naa, Diaper Dependence 3 won't be worth a damn without first working with 1 and 2. Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration. I am sure it will do something, but I am not sure what. That whole series is clearly designed to start with file 1 and not move on to the next file until the one before it is working well.

Lucky enough for everyone who wants to use it, the entire series is still available here on WMM. The following link in blue should take you to a current list of all my files. You should find them all still there. Sarnoga's files.

I don't know what happened when you went to look for it. On rare occasions I have seen the File Navigator temporarily go into trance and do something unexplainable. If that ever happens and you find a file that has always been there has suddenly disappeared, I would suggest exiting the file navigator and returning in a minute or two and trying again. It usually works just fine.

The other thing is that Authors of files can go in and remove files they have posted. My normal practice is to leave a file up once I post it. Even if I have found things about it I don't like. For example, if I decided I no longer liked my Diaper Dependence series, rather than remove it, I would probably just make another one that I did like. No reason to remove a file that others still enjoy.

As far as I know, aside from some type of software malfunction or some type of system crash, only EMG and and the poster of a file can remove a file. In the case of these files none of those things have happened and if you go back and check again you should find them safe and sound where you last saw them.

All the same, I am very pleased to know that should some of my files disappear, that there is at least one user here at WMM that would miss them, or at least some of them. Thanks Trucker.

Regards,

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby arealtrucker » January 24th, 2011, 5:22 pm

sarnoga, I found them off your link ..not sure what happened yesterday .. I downloaded 1, 2 and 4 a bit ago .. plus bedwetter files. I will listen to them right before bed. However, I did go ahead and listen to file 3 last night .... maybe I am just horned, maybe its more ... I been diapered most of the day since out of bed. Good thing I went to Walmart with a diaper on... then when home took off the SOAKED diaper, changed back into underwear UNTIL I pissed myself for about 10+ seconds before I could stop the flow, then back in dry diaper but I have now soaked it 2 x with 3rd urge building, back into dry underwear here shortly as I fix supper ... see how long I stay dry ... mentally I KNOW I am about to piss, but see/feel NO reason what so ever to hold back when the urge happens and just let go ...not sure if this is the intended effect or not......
arealtrucker

Postby Ladon » January 24th, 2011, 8:00 pm

That sounds a lot like I've always thought 'real toddler' wetting should be. Able to control your bladder muscles, but having no desire or reason to. Sure, they're probably weak and inefficient in a toddler before a certain age, but mostly, they just don't know what's considered 'appropriate' yet.

I've always thought deprogramming that, if at all possible, would lead to the most realistic 'babylike' wetting and messing, if the deep-seated feeling that wetting or messing one's clothes is somehow naughty. Even for those of us who have accepted our babyhood, there's still the ancient memories of mommy or daddy scolding (or worse) for wetting or messing our pants.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby arealtrucker » January 24th, 2011, 8:30 pm

Ladon ...3 hrs later and still dry .... but then I havent had urge to piss ...toddler thoughts? hmm .... that certainly would be ancient ... more like pre dinosaur ..I am 58+ ... :P
arealtrucker

Postby sarnoga » January 24th, 2011, 9:31 pm

arealtrucker wrote:I downloaded 1, 2 and 4 a bit ago .. plus bedwetter files.

Hey Trucker,

You might enjoy Sarnoga - Every Good Boy Wears Diapers and Sarnoga - You Are A Diaper Boy, that is if you have not already tried them.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby arealtrucker » January 25th, 2011, 3:09 pm

sarnoga ...I did listen to diaper dependence 1, twice at bedtime, then bedwetter once ... good results ... but again not sure result of the files or just in a pissy mood .... I know we are all somewhat different, BUT, is it often more effective to listen to one file say 10x back to back or say twice each night for 5 nights?
arealtrucker

Postby sarnoga » January 25th, 2011, 11:27 pm

arealtrucker wrote:sarnoga ...I did listen to diaper dependence 1, twice at bedtime, then bedwetter once ... good results ... but again not sure result of the files or just in a pissy mood .... I know we are all somewhat different, BUT, is it often more effective to listen to one file say 10x back to back or say twice each night for 5 nights?

I don't think 10x back to back is an effective way to use hypnosis files. I think you wear yourself out on it listening too many times in a row and after awhile it isn't doing any good.

2x each night for 5 nights is better. 1x each night for 10 nights is probably better yet. 1x every other night for 20 nights might still be better. But like you said, we are all somewhat different and what will be optimal for one might not be the same as what is optimal for another.

If I were to prescribe what I think would be optimal listening for the "average" person, I would probably come up with something more like 1 time first thing every morning as soon as you wake and 1 time every night last thing before going to sleep. Repeat that for 4 or 5 nights and then cut back to listening 1 time every other day or night depending on when you trance best. Continue listening every other day or night until you have the results you are looking for.

On the other hand, how many "average" people are listening to my files to begin with.

Regards,

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence