I want to be a diaper slave

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I want to be a diaper slave

Postby lilkatex3 » November 15th, 2009, 4:14 pm

Last edited by lilkatex3 on October 27th, 2010, 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilkatex3

Postby seattleworld » November 15th, 2009, 5:22 pm

have you tried email slave it's a good file to start with
seattleworld
Regular
Regular

Postby duelm73 » June 7th, 2010, 1:08 pm

Unfortunately, your email failed to work. However I did send a pm to you, so feel free to check that,
duelm73

diaper slave

Postby BabyConnor » June 30th, 2010, 10:26 pm

I would also like to be a diaper slave, i'm an 18 year old boy wanting you to make me become incontinent and i will do anything you ask
BabyConnor

Re: diaper slave

Postby seattleworld » July 15th, 2010, 7:33 pm

BabyConnor wrote:I would also like to be a diaper slave, i'm an 18 year old boy wanting you to make me become incontinent and i will do anything you ask
try email slave baby Conor
seattleworld
Regular
Regular

Diaper slave

Postby boy_arthur_tx » December 1st, 2010, 6:09 pm

besides all the free or purchase incontinence files here on WMM, the Senator of Mind Control has a few free files.

His diaper slave one file goes further than i am prepared to go, but it could train you to be a diaper slave if you were interested in purchasing an intense training file.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Diaper slave

Postby brownbobby » December 12th, 2010, 12:35 pm

boy_arthur_tx wrote:besides all the free or purchase incontinence files here on WMM, the Senator of Mind Control has a few free files.

His diaper slave one file goes further than i am prepared to go, but it could train you to be a diaper slave if you were interested in purchasing an intense training file.

I've noticed this file and am quite curious, especially when you talk about the level it goes to. What are some of the more specific suggestions the file makes?
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

SMC Diaper slave 1

Postby boy_arthur_tx » December 12th, 2010, 3:31 pm

slave training from the Senator (SMC) includes humiliation/submissive language from the Senator to put the slave in it's proper place

i am sure if you listened to some of his free files you would have a general idea of how Dominating his approach is to slaves

add the diaper and always needing the diaper, not just when you want to play like a baby.

it has been a long time since i listened to this file, it just went too far for me.
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

diaper slave

Postby boy_arthur_tx » December 13th, 2010, 6:45 pm

i searched the files here on WMM for slave diaper and diaper slave with zero files found.

those interested in such a file should check the voting page for a file or submit that as a new idea

since i don't wish to be a full time diaper wearer or a full time slave, i hope that if anyone makes such a file it would be on the lines of the diaper slave is triggered by the diaper and will be obedient to diaper training and the superior being who diapered the slave or required to the slave to wear a diaper
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby seattleworld » December 21st, 2010, 4:22 pm

what's the story with the diaper slave guys?
seattleworld
Regular
Regular

diaper slave file

Postby boy_arthur_tx » December 24th, 2010, 6:22 am

boy arthur is working on a diaper slave training file.

so, seeking/accepting comment on what is most effective for others -

1. you need to submit to diaper training because you are a diaper slave

2. i need to submit to diaper training because i am a diaper slave

3. you are a diaper slave, naturally obedient to any person who puts you in a diaper

4. i am a diaper slave, naturally obedient to any person who puts me in a diaper

5. it feels so good to wet your diaper you know you are a diaper slave

6. when not in diapers, you naturally eat, drink, and work out in a healthy manner so as to slim down and better fit your diaper

7. i am a diaper slave, the diaper controls me, the person who puts me in a diaper contrlos me

8. you are a diaper slave, the diaper controls you, any person who knows you are diapered can control you

was thinking at least 2 files - first would be for triggered into being a diaper slave by the act of putting on the diaper - with incontinence

second if anyone wants more than incontinence would be a need to wear the diaper until it has been used for it's intended purpose and a desire to submit forum posts seeking someone to train/trigger you as a diaper slave
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Re: diaper slave

Postby sarnoga » December 25th, 2010, 11:32 am

BabyConnor wrote:I would also like to be a diaper slave, i'm an 18 year old boy wanting you to make me become incontinent and i will do anything you ask

Have you considered my file Sarnoga - Hey Bed Wetter. It is meant to be used after the file Sarnoga - Bed Wetter. The description is below.

• Name: Sarnoga - Hey Bed Wetter Additional Types: Body, Subliminal, Binaural
Description: While this file may cause you to start wetting the bed, it is mainly for those that already wet the bed but are too embarassed to wear a diaper to bed and who try to keep their bed wetting a secret. It will make you tell people that you are a bed wetter. Also, when you are triggered by hearing someone say HEY BEDWETTER you allow that person to diaper you and control you until you hear someone tell you GROW UP. The file Sarnoga - Bed Wetter will prepare you for this file. This is a curse file and can only be removed by Sarnoga.
Author: sarnoga Added On: 2007-03-07 Downloaded: 1605 Length: 30:35
Audience: Any Effect: Curse
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.4286 Total Votes: 14 Comments: 1

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: diaper slave file

Postby doggybaby » December 25th, 2010, 10:17 pm

boy_arthur_tx wrote:boy arthur is working on a diaper slave training file.

so, seeking/accepting comment on what is most effective for others -
-snip-

I was going to tell you the numbers of the ones i liked, until i realized that it was 1 through 8. i can't wait till that file <3
doggybaby

ba diaper slave 1 has been posted

Postby boy_arthur_tx » January 22nd, 2011, 1:12 pm

ba (boy arthur) diaper slave 1 is a training loop with a binaural background.

i have finally learned to slow my speech pattern instead of rushing through trying to finish before my voice cracks. It is okay to let me know if there are too many pauses or long spaces, after all one can learn from jumping in and/or from reasonable feedback.

after listening long enough to make sure i had a reasonable script to add, i hope to never listen again. i don't think i want to be this kind of a diaper boy.

please let me know if there should be a diaper slave 2 and what suggestions it would need. if you want suggestions in there but not advertised then feel free to e-mail me. The subject line of white briefs or piss pig will normally catch my attention.
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

diaper slave 2 night diaper

Postby boy_arthur_tx » February 27th, 2011, 7:48 pm

okay, i had planned on diaper slave 2 making any diaper a DCD (designated chastity device) letting a diaper help someone become physically chaste. There were more responses about night diapers and poop than chastity so.....
Any way diaper slave 2 night diaper should continue diaper slave training and help you sleep when wearing a diaper, help you sleep through wetting or pooping when sleeping in a diaper.
i posted both an mp3 and binaural version. It is easier to edit out diaper slave training on the mp3 if you only want the sleep when diapered stuff.
good luck, please continue to discuss wants, needs and desires i really like reading forums posts even when they don't have anything to do with my files.
my hypnotic interests - diapers, humiliation, piss play, orgasm control, and sometimes panties/sissy maid stuff (yes, i am the person who requested the file for humiliating truths from EMG).
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

i am so addicted

Postby reverie » April 7th, 2011, 11:34 pm

i really feel compelled to tell everyone on this forum that i would really love to be a diaper slave. thanks for allowing me to say so.
reverie

diaper slave

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 8th, 2011, 4:36 pm

thank you for posting about wanting to be a diaper slave.

how to reply to your posting had me wired all day.
even though i originally made diaper slave 1 & 2 to meet requests somehow diaper slave 1 has stayed in my playlists.
today, i even searched out the diaper slave 2 for a listen at lunch.

i decided that i would listen to EMG show me your diaper and encourage you to do so.

your other postings show you are willing to express yourself in this forum, i hope that will include telling us something about yourself that might intrigue someone to send you a PM that could lead you to be diapered and controlled.

good luck
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby reverie » April 13th, 2011, 1:54 pm

i love listening to your diaper slave files and now dldrip's file about becoming a diaper slave from his website. (dldrip's voice and all the files i have heard from him are great!) i never thought about being diapered as a control mechanism as a sub, and i think really i have slave tendencies, until i found WMM. i listen to these files almost every day and find i can't be without a diaper on when at home or going to sleep. i really like the idea of messing my diaper by verbal command using a trigger. this to me is the ultimate bathroom control method. i like many other D/s activities but this one is high on my list. and even though i am primarily straight, i would even welcome a dominant female as well a male to use the control mechanism on me.

i must also admit sarnoga's files on incontinence also had me hooked for a long time. his diaper controls you file is also one i enjoy listening too over and over again. he has a great voice and i can't say enough about how his files helped me to find this new and delightful addiction.

my hypno interests are: diapers and all that encompasses, humiliation, pee play, bondage, and mind control.

if anyone would like to know more about me please feel free to email me at this site. i am female and though a bit older than most i am still fun to be around and i love chatting about this with anyone who is interested...but i would prefer more than just chat~heehee

thanks again to everyone who posts diaper files like this...i find it uber erotic...

rev
reverie

a first time

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 23rd, 2011, 4:46 am

First, slave ba wants to thank reverie for a great posting.

Second, Master Mark suggested slave ba should learn to sleep in a diaper so that it could wake up in a wet diaper. So every Friday night for several months slave does a night of diaper training files and wears a diaper changing them as they become soaked.

slave ba actually made the first 2 ba diaper slave files to meet desires and wishes of other people. ba has kept diaper slave 1 in a playlist every since making it. On Friday nights slave adds Night diaper and diaper slave 2 to the playlist.

Last night, this diaper slave woke up around 1 am with a very wet diaper and soaked sheets. The plastic pants were on the side of the tub drying out from a previouse soaking. It felt good to wake up in a nice wet diaper.

Thank you Master Mark for the suggestion.
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BearBoy83 » April 23rd, 2011, 11:41 am

do you keep your diaper area shaved?
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

M I H training

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 23rd, 2011, 1:25 pm

Master Mark thinks slave ba should shave pubic area every day.

Since Master Mark is helping slave ba with a project of creating <M I H slave training> M I H Make It happen is kind of a cross between e-mail slave and trigger slave but you choose who can trigger you. Anyway, slave ba agreed to add this to the training and has shaved at least once a day ever since.

Is ba shaving because of the M I H training or is it shaving to please Master Mark? Does it matter?

By the way, there is no contract with Master Mark and sometimes we are just piss pigs together no dom/sub between us.

No, slave ba doesn't shave the back side, hope that answers your question
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BearBoy83 » April 23rd, 2011, 10:16 pm

would love if the next diaper file you do to add the suggestion to shave your pubes regularly
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

diaper slave 3 - shave

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 24th, 2011, 12:37 pm

Using the basic diaper slave 1 script, minor changes, provide a little more guidance on how the diaper makes you a chase diaper slave. Blending the shaving suggestions through out the script rather than pasting them onto the end. Added a suggestion that the person who put you in diapers can direct you to become physically aroused so that you aren't trapped in chastity all the time.

Diaper slave 4 - ?? mega chastity -
DCD - any item you can mark or engrave with the letters DCD can become a Designated Chastity Device.
As a chaste diaper slave the diaper is always a DCD.
Looking for thoughts and feedback for suggestions -

1 - wearing any DCD causes you to become physically chaste.
Wearing a second DCD item causes you to become Chaste in every fiber of your being.
2 - any pair of plastic pants will also be a DCD.
3 - any onesie, baby bib or toddler style clothing will automatically become a DCD for any diaper slave.
4 - Am looking for a CHASTITY REVERSAL suggestion.
for example - any time you are allowed to hold or suck on a pacifier the chastity is reversed. If wearing 1 DCD instead of being physically chaste you become physically aroused. if wearing 2 designated chastity devices instead of being chaste in every fiber of your being you wouild become aroused in every fiber of your being (should a diaper slave that is aroused in every fiber of it's being Orgasm after wetting ?)
5. Should permission to orgasm always be required for a diaper slave in or out of diapers? Maybe we could even borrow that <arousal is regression> idea?

ba appreciates all the suggestions and comments and hopes that you enjoy the files - after all an online generic hypnosis file is really just for entertainment, isn't it? hehehehehe
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BearBoy83 » April 24th, 2011, 12:49 pm

also maybe being turned on by being in a wet and messy diaper
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

aroused diaper slave

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 29th, 2011, 7:51 pm

okay, because slave ba isn't allowed to be turned on by diapers, the diaper slave series has been about chastity plus what YOU requested from slave ba.
diaper slave 4 is about arousal and shaving.
if you provide slave ba with enough phrases for a file, ba will make diaper slave 5 into an aroused by poopy diapers file.
What do you suggest?
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BearBoy83 » April 29th, 2011, 9:42 pm

just more shaving suggestions for future files thanks slave ba
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

shave addict is posted

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 30th, 2011, 7:22 am

This is a question type file.
Are you a shave addict?
Do you dream of a man shaving you?
Could you be aroused by the feel of a man's tight white briefs as he sits on you to shave your body?
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

diaper slave poopoo trigger

Postby boy_arthur_tx » July 17th, 2011, 5:09 am

there is a diaper slave poopoo trigger script ready for review.

it should work well in a loop with any of the diaper slave files posted by boy_arthur_tx.

Need some feed back before recording the file.

Please send a pm to me here on WMM if you would like to help improve this script.

Also, you could suggest phrases that would offer different ways to suggest that you need to poopoo your diaper when the trigger phrase
is used.
Very respectfully,
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Richelle_Ashyne » October 2nd, 2011, 10:16 am

I admit i would like to be a diaper slave i want to be a diaper slave
Richelle_Ashyne

Return to Diapers and Incontinence