Hypnotic Wishes "SpyBaby" series

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Wishes "SpyBaby" series

Postby demigraff » May 11th, 2011, 11:27 am

I've just seen the description for these CDs, and it looks pretty interesting. I've not really got any experience with that kind of "story" suggestions, and I'd like to find out more, but I think I could only afford those kind of prices if it was exactly what I want. Does anyone know where I could find scripts in a similar style?

Things that appeal to me (and that I'd like to see a script demonstrating):

• The modular nature of the suggestions
  • The narrative structure
  • The 'euphoria' and 'bladder confusion' methods

Thing that don't appeal so much:

• Seeing an adult female form
  • Voice recordings (I'd prefer a script that my wife could use)
  • Obedience/submission suggestions (the reviews imply these might be quite strong)
  • Making suggestions permenant (especially when the story sounds like it would work well with "until your mission is over" framing for only-while-diapered suggestions

So, can anyone point me at (or write) script(s) that suit my needs better?

Thanks ^_^
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby zzzzz » May 13th, 2011, 6:55 am

It is very well done, the SpyBaby CD (i own the first), strong triggers for feeling good when wet and even for feeling not so good when dry...

So opposite of what you might expect with a real baby :twisted:

Very strong submission and dependence!

Feminization too!

I found it too strong takeover for me
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » May 13th, 2011, 10:01 am

zzzzz wrote:It is very well done, the SpyBaby CD (i own the first), strong triggers for feeling good when wet and even for feeling not so good when dry...

So opposite of what you might expect with a real baby :twisted:

That's what I heard before, it sounds really interesting. But...

zzzzz wrote:Very strong submission and dependence!

Really not into that ... and it doesn't say that on the description at all.
Without that, I'd have seriously considered buying it.

If I could get a live session, I might ask for a version without the obedience overtones, but I'm not sure if that's acceptable; so I guess I'll have to try and find scripts for something similar.

zzzzz wrote:Feminization too!

I found it too strong takeover for me

Not too concerned about feminisation... doesn't push any buttons for me, but I don't really object to it.

Actually, that's an interesting idea. It might be fun to have a series of "Spy" files that turn you into a woman/man/furry/baby/bimbo/geek/emo/slut/whatever for the duration of your 'mission' (like for the rest of the day after you listen), so you can infiltrate different groups. Have a few files for each, containing the next chapter of the story. And each one could reinforce how it gets easier to adapt to different roles every time they transform you.
It would be more fun for folks like me, who want to experience a transformation maybe 3 or 4 times then try something else.

(And, inspiration strikes, I just had an idea for SpyBaby III ... probably not the same as what she has planned, but I wonder if she'd be interested)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby stan » May 15th, 2011, 4:21 pm

As for feminization, its hypnotic wishes, everything on the site is intended to feminize in some way.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby little-bri » May 29th, 2011, 2:41 am

@stan.... yes, Mind Mistress makes it very clear that she does not mind males, but that they should expect to be feminized if they intend to listen to any of her MP3s or do sessions with her.

@demigraff... i think MM already has a plan for Spy Baby III and IV.... but perhaps you should share the idea with her.

i have both Spy Baby I and Spy Baby II.... both are really great to listen to... and i wind up with a pretty wet diaper after listening... not to mention the weak, uncontrollable bladder for a couple hours or so afterwards. :oops:
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mp » May 29th, 2011, 4:53 am

I also own the spy baby cd. sadly i prefer more other technic for hypnosis
mp
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » April 3rd, 2012, 10:19 pm

Good to hear some feedback on this file. I pick up the first pack, which is trance training pack. I also pick up both spy cds, I haven't really gotta her stuff to effect me before, but I hope listening to Cd 1 and 16 will help me with this.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence