Wanna be a baby boy

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Wanna be a baby boy

Postby ranmafan » July 27th, 2011, 3:32 pm

But I can't listen to anything that would change me in too drastic of a way (as much as I want to) because I don't have a mommy or daddy to look after me yet..I want to be a baby but I can only listen to either temporary files..what are some files that I can listen to that wont interfere with my job (i hate working! :( )
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » July 28th, 2011, 12:59 am

Well therre are free versions of temp baby files here dpic section flavors include 20 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, and 24hrs.
20 min http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/94/BabyTime.php
24hr http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/279/Complete24HourBaby.php
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ladon » July 29th, 2011, 1:44 pm

Most people hate working, but then again, most of them hate sleeping on the ground more. ;)

I'm thinking, from the description, maybe Productive Baby would be good? I haven't listened to the file, but it might be suitable. Something that helps you relax and feel baby-like, while not interfering with your actions.

Some AB/DLs have found that wearing diapers all the time really helps them to cope with the stresses of life or work. Some of them even say that they were 'meant' to be in diapers, they can't function without them.

If you can't wear diapers to work (and I think that MOST people could, if they so chose) then maybe something to remind you that you're little, pretending to be big, would be helpful. I used to work for an angry, aggressive, abusive, horrible man, someone I'd NEVER want to know about my AB side, and yet I still managed to spend nearly six months in diapers 24/7, including 40-hours a week in hell. They made it much better, though.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence