I am incontinent ... mostly

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I am incontinent ... mostly

Postby Larrymat » March 2nd, 2012, 11:25 am

Hello, all. After not being on for awhile, but still listening to EMG and Sarnoga occasionally, and making or letting things happen...I am mostly now incontinent. I wear diapers 24/7.....when I feel the urge to pee, I generally have attempted to get to a bathroom but I begin leajking, peeing within several seconds and generally am wet. In bed at night, I often wake with the need to go and start peeing before I can arise. The only reason I try to reach a bathroom is that if I soak the diaper, usually a second pee will create leaks....which is soooo hot but often inconvenient. I still need to reach the level where I don't mind leaking and pants/sweatpants showing the resuklt. I actually want that in public as well. It's difficult to explain (and once Sarnoga rresponded to me and essentially said don't try to explain, just do what you feel the need to do). Ai I guess I shouldn't explain...maybe add another file or two...and continue to push myself ever further to complete, total incontinence and the erotic quality that, for some reason, it brings to me.
Larrymat

Re: I am incontinent ... mostly

Postby Tangy » March 2nd, 2012, 11:45 am

Congratulations Keep up the good work
Tangy
Guru
Guru

congratulations

Postby Duckypin » March 3rd, 2012, 8:28 am

congratulations and let the next phase happen, that will include wet bed, pants, sweat pants because it is just normal for us in diapers.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Larrymat » March 3rd, 2012, 12:11 pm

Thanks to Tangy and Ducky for their response and ecnouragement. I'm at a point now, I think, where I need more direct encouragement and ideas and pushing to finally complete the journey -- which probably just reveals yet another road. Nonetheless, I just felt myself wet without much urge..so probably it's getting better and better. aahh
Larrymat

Postby Duckypin » March 4th, 2012, 7:27 am

Hurray for you! Sarnoga has some files that would also be helpful
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EntrancedVulpine » March 13th, 2012, 3:36 am

I hope you don't mind some inquisitiveness, but I am curious.

How was your bladder control before having listened to these files? I have a really stubborn bladder, but hypnosis has still made me wet myself before. It hasn't ever given me long-lasting incontinence, or made me wet the bed. (Though it's given me urges when waking and led to me doing it consciously, which is still so hot. Never had those feelings before <3)

How long did it take you to start having these effects? It sounds exciting. I envy those who have "normal" bladders. I bet it wouldn't be a problem for me if my bladder wasn't over-trained.
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

Postby wetlatex » March 18th, 2012, 6:03 am

Well, for me i dont mind leak in bed, i prefer em. Makes me truly feel like i want to. And i hope to make this permanent.

I think that this might be a way to think... purposely do the leak, or make sure u cant avoid it, that should get u comfortable with it, OR it will tell u that u really dont want it. Once u get comfortable with it, it shouldn't stop u.

I am not ready to go 24/7, and even though i can get excited and horny thinking about it, i have read enough warnings to realize that i dont want it. I'm not saying u shouldn't though.
I am just saying IF u do want 24/7, u have to at least one day leak, properly, in public, aka worst case. You have to change diaper in a public bathroom, and wet near even your parents/gf/bf/children/friends AND be ok with it, with all the included questions, problems and judgments. If not, you might end up hating that u forced this on your self, and want to revert and that we dont want.

This is what threw me of, because even though it exited me, i couldn't bare my relatives, friends and half the city catching me wet.

Hope u find a way to persuade yourself into accepting the challenges, so u can enjoy the feelings with no regrets.
wetlatex

without diaper

Postby Larrymat » March 20th, 2012, 12:29 pm

As a further thought on being incontinent or close to it...today I was working (a little) and playing (more) online. I was naked, no diaper. Felt a little pee urge, but ignored it for a bit. Then I stood and, omg, I had to go. Well, I only made maybe five steps toward the bsathroom and the poee began sprinkling out. Now, I'm trying to hold it. And heading toward toilet. And leaving pee drops on our carpet, then the hallway, then the bathroom floor and pee was also running down the inside of both legs. I could not hold it. Is that incontinent?? Yers, I wanted to clean up a bit after but, you know what? I was aroused. And I am wearing diapers 24/7 except for moments like that.
Larrymat

Almost incontinent

Postby nappyman51 » March 25th, 2012, 3:27 am

Hi, i have been a bedwetter for many years and wear nappies and plastic pants every night, also have the ocasional daytime accident to. I am looking to increase this and have long had the desire to be incontinent. I now wear a nappy 24/7 and look forward to the day when i start wetting with no control all the time.To this end I have just started using EMG files in the hope that i will lose bladder control. The desire to be incontinent gets ever stronger so hope this will make dream/desire a reality
nappyman51

why do we - do I ? - want this ??

Postby Larrymat » March 25th, 2012, 10:33 am

Nappy made me think again. Why do we want this? Why do we want to be incontinent? Why do I want to be naked, lose control and piss down my leg and even on the floor? Unable to stop it -- do a Kegel exercise and shut it off...ha! I cannot. Pee just keeps coming. And it makes me HOT, it arouses me, it's sexual. Why this feeling that mosrt would consider so strange, so perverted? Why do I continue to listen to files, listen to myself, put myself in circumstances where I know I will wet myself. Why do I find it so sexual? Friends, what is the answer? as I suddenly feel my diaper getting wet as I finish writing this little rant. . .
Larrymat

Re: why do we - do I ? - want this ??

Postby wetlatex » March 25th, 2012, 1:12 pm

Larrymat wrote: Why do we want this?

Well i think u can only answer why you want it. But for me, its the naughty part that turns me on. The omg, what im doing is insane, nuts... And the comfortable warm part of the diaper itself.

Oh and what u had there sounds more like a accident. An incontinent person, (proper one at least), would have lost it at: "Felt a little pee urge, but ignored it for a bit." They cant hold. When it comes it comes, weather u have diaper on or fine clothing, awake or not.

Accident are somewhere in between in control and not. You have some control, because im sure u would have made it to the bathroom dry if u would not have held and ignored it, but gone right away to the bathroom.

nappyman51, if u have partially lost control, since u bedwet, im sure by just going nonstop in diapers u will soon loose the remaining control. I will most likely be permanent if u do though, as in no way back.

Ive been to a stage where iv had hard keeping control during the day just from a few days 24/7, yet bed wetting seems to be harder to achieve with or without daytime issues.
wetlatex

Postby nappyman51 » March 26th, 2012, 3:36 pm

wetlatex wrote:

Well i think u can only answer why you want it. But for me, its the naughty part that turns me on. The omg, what im doing is insane, nuts... And the comfortable warm part of the diaper itself.

Oh and what u had there sounds more like a accident. An incontinent person, (proper one at least), would have lost it at: "Felt a little pee urge, but ignored it for a bit." They cant hold. When it comes it comes, weather u have diaper on or fine clothing, awake or not.

Accident are somewhere in between in control and not. You have some control, because im sure u would have made it to the bathroom dry if u would not have held and ignored it, but gone right away to the bathroom.

nappyman51, if u have partially lost control, since u bedwet, im sure by just going nonstop in diapers u will soon loose the remaining control. I will most likely be permanent if u do though, as in no way back.

Ive been to a stage where iv had hard keeping control during the day just from a few days 24/7, yet bed wetting seems to be harder to achieve with or without daytime issues.

Well wetlatex, i hope you are right and i soon lose remaining control and i am loooking for it to be permanent with no way back which. I have obviously given this a great deal of thought as it is not something to be entered into lightly.

Each time i settle down to listen to the file i have a great feeling of excitement and anticipation wondering when i will finaly lose control and be incontinent.

I am sure the the first time i feel the warmth spreading in my nappy with no control will be truly amazing
nappyman51

Postby Tangy » March 26th, 2012, 6:23 pm

nappyman51 wrote:
wetlatex wrote:

Well wetlatex, i hope you are right and i soon lose remaining control and i am loooking for it to be permanent with no way back which. I have obviously given this a great deal of thought as it is not something to be entered into lightly.

Each time i settle down to listen to the file i have a great feeling of excitement and anticipation wondering when i will finaly lose control and be incontinent.

I am sure the the first time i feel the warmth spreading in my nappy with no control will be truly amazing

Do you Want to become incontinent? next time you feel the Urge Release your muscles and Poop say to anyone who ask i just had An Accident I m so embarrass :oops: :oops: :oops:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby wetlatex » April 9th, 2012, 9:27 am

nappyman51 wrote:

In the end, im sure that will happen. But then u have to really not care about the leaks or problems. Sure there will be times when it IS a problem, but let it happen.
Willing to bet the reason u cant fully let go, is because u dont completely let go of the mind in control.

Myself, ive had 1-2 times were ive woke up wetting in the night now, but today, i woke up totally dry. Very disapointing. So as a punishment, im sitting in the diapers now until there full. (not sure if its a punishment or a side reward though, as i like it)
wetlatex

good job

Postby someotherbaby » April 11th, 2012, 11:09 am

Keep up the good work. I am pretty much diaper trained by now and it only keeps getting better
someotherbaby

Return to Diapers and Incontinence