TrainDiapers2

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

TrainDiapers2

Postby GAYTTO » July 10th, 2005, 7:26 am

Hi everybody.

This is my first topic. Don't flame me because :

1) I'm a newbie
2) I'm a french speaker.

I hope to clear enough for you
(is there a file to write in english properly ??)

Before I discovered this site last week, I was already convinced by the power of hypnosis and auto-suggestion. I'm using the Couet's method to control my weight and to be more confident, for example.

Besides, some hospitals are using hypnosis during light surgical operation to avoid the risks of anesthesia. It is a fact. Nobody can deny it.

So I believe that the mind is stronger than the body. I don't want to be too theorical, so I come to the point.

If hypnosis works for serious purpose, it will work to have some fun, I said to myself. I'm a diaper lover and I'm also very curious by nature. I wanted to find out what it would be like to wake up in the morning with a soaked diaper. No that I want to become a real incontinent; it must be pain in the ass to be incontinent. I just want SOMETIMES to wet my diaper and not on purpose.

I surfed the web and it seems that such files doesn't exist in french. But in english, hundreds of sites are proposing these files. I'm not too bad in english and I listen to it without too much problems.

I downloaded several files from WMM but I wondered if they would have any effect on me. But they're quite clear even for a foreigner. Let's be frank; most of the file are all a like and a bit boring. Sorry to say that. Almost all of them are constructed on the same "architecture", with the same introduction and induction. Except my favourite :

TrainDiapers 2

It's all different and I don't know how but it makes me horny as hell ! :oops: Really, I listened to it several time and I was as hard as wood. No kiddin'. I'll let you know if I achieve a result. It's probably too soon to say so. I began only yesterday with it.

But...but...but it seems that another file is working pretty well on me too. It is the CursedPlugs. Yeah, I think it would be very exciting to be virtually plugged while wearing a diaper ! I'm a weirdo, I know.

Yesterday, I listened to CursedPlugs to be sure I could undertand all the words. I began this morning the curse. At the first time, I felt something like as small tickling in my ass (no I haven't hemorroïds) . Nothing more but a tickling. I was really happy 'cause I knew it would work. I listened to the file 4 times since then. And more and more, I'm feeling "something" happening. It's not a plug yet, but it's a kind of arrousal. It's very exciting. I'll continue with this file, I'm sure I'm gonna wear an invisible plug in a few days.

I'll come back later to let you know the results of my experiences.

Cheers

Gaytto
Life is a game I'll win
GAYTTO
Regular
Regular

TrainDiapers 1 & 2

Postby GAYTTO » July 11th, 2005, 7:58 am

Yep ! They work ! Only after 3 days, I can say they have a effect on me. It didn't think they would work so fast.

When I'm listening to them, after the induction, I wet my diaper during the suggestion. I feel that during that moment I do not have any control of my bladder and I cannot stop the urine flow.

Out of the trance, i don't pee in the diaper, but I suppose it's just of question of time.
Life is a game I'll win
GAYTTO
Regular
Regular

Postby babytroll » July 11th, 2005, 10:37 am

First of all, your English is very good. Better than some English speakers.

Second I wouldn't flame someone for speaking French, being French yes :) .

Third, you seem to be reacting quite fast to the files, congratulations.

Have fun.
babytroll

Postby GAYTTO » July 11th, 2005, 10:42 pm

Thanks. And yes indeed, I have my share of fun with those files.
I'm very happy to react so easily.
I'm very happy for not being frog but belgian :lol:
Life is a game I'll win
GAYTTO
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » July 25th, 2005, 12:55 pm

Power to you, buddy - Belgians rock! Seriously, you guys have lingerie shops and chocolateries on every street corner!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby mp » July 26th, 2005, 1:55 pm

I used some of the diaper files on this site, but non of them seems to work for me.

I bought a custum file that brings me to a 1 year old baby with all the emotions of a 1 year old and no bladder control.

After using this file, abouth 3 times i had succes with it. ever i am in diapers i cant control my bladder at all. even my mind think i am a baby.
mp
Regular
Regular

Postby DDebbie » July 30th, 2005, 12:53 pm

The custom file you mentioned, was it from EMG?
DDebbie

weird

Postby GAYTTO » August 4th, 2005, 11:25 pm

Yesterday night, I made some experiment. I went to the bathroom to empty myself. I put a diaper on and then listened, entranced, to TrainDiapers 1 & 2. Nothing happened as expected. But when i got back to my computer, I suddenly felt the urge to pee. You know the feeling when the bladder is about to burst. It's was the same. Exactly the same, but the bladder was empty. Gosh, that was weird (but fun too !).
Life is a game I'll win
GAYTTO
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence