Dream Diaper ???

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Dream Diaper ???

Postby ddm » May 22nd, 2012, 10:05 pm

I have been trying to find a diaper .... maybe I'm dreaming.

1. Diaper should have plastic outer shell
2. Diaper should be pull ups and have legs bound with elastic similar to a girdle or at least a good cuff to prevent leaks.
3. Diaper should have a high top.

I currently am using several of the Tranquility ATN diapers. Back is to low and the tape doesn't hold and no elastic... got to keep pulling them up.

Thanks,
DD
ddm

Postby jtn2010 » July 12th, 2012, 12:56 am

1. I do like my diapers with the plastic outer shell, and most do.
2. Well there's arguments on other AB/DL forums about pull up versus straping (not sure the terminology though) but the problem you can have with pull up ones is depending on your build it may be a bit loose or too tight especially around the legs. If you are big for a small or small for a large generally speaking it might be an awkward fit again especially for the legs.
3. I like the high top but I can understand people not wanting them (people who are trying to hide incontinence for example might want a lower top brief as it's less likely to show). What I've noticed is a. depending on your shape and size you might have trouble finding a high top that fits well (if you bulge above your waste it might fit awkwardly) and b. it seems like pull up diapers have high tops less often but maybe that's just what I've seen.

I'm unfamiliar with that diaper but Abena Abriform (although can be expensive) fit all but the pull up aspect. I don't know of many pull up diapers that are fit all 3 of those.
jtn2010
Regular
Regular

Postby wetlatex » August 3rd, 2012, 11:35 am

Think i (at least so far) have to agree with jtn2010.

Sadly, pull-up diapers are not as good as id want them to be. I did find that type without the built in plastic can work decently though. But then ofc you need a good pair of plastic or rubber pants outside. Good thing with this is that if the diaper "do leak" around the edges, the pants keeps it in, and it can be absorbed from the outside as well.

Dont give up looking though... :)
wetlatex

Return to Diapers and Incontinence