i am not a daddy

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

i am not a daddy

Postby DaddyJ » February 20th, 2013, 7:51 pm

i know it was wrong to think i was a daddy
i have learned that i am a boy
i have learned that the diapers in my room are meant for me
DaddyJ

Amen, brother

Postby mondaytuesday » February 22nd, 2013, 10:06 pm

Amen, brother.

Same thing happened to me.

Feels good to admit it. I'm proud of who I am and who you are.

Good for you.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Amen, brother

Postby Tangy » February 23rd, 2013, 3:56 am

mondaytuesday wrote:Amen, brother.

Same thing happened to me.

Feels good to admit it. I'm proud of who I am and who you are.

Good for you.

You Are not alone i wear them too 24/7 :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby DaddyJ » February 23rd, 2013, 10:51 am

[quote="Tangy"

You Are not alone i wear them too 24/7 :o[/quote]

Being diapered 24/7 would make me feel like a baby. 8O
The fact that more potty training might be needed for me is more than enough. Don't want to need Pull Ups.
DaddyJ

Postby Tangy » February 23rd, 2013, 11:36 am

DaddyJ wrote:[quote="Tangy"

The fact that more potty training might be needed for me is more than enough. Don't want to need Pull Ups.[/quote]

As long As your name is Daddy J Around the Diaper Community then you will get the babies trying to make you their Daddy Baby Daddy J,
Have fun being potties Trained.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ipnosi » February 23rd, 2013, 11:52 am

Would you mind if I asked what convinced you that you're a baby and not a Daddy?
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby DaddyJ » February 23rd, 2013, 12:33 pm

ipnosi wrote:Would you mind if I asked what convinced you that you're a baby and not a Daddy?

It came up while chatting with a friend. He explained to me very clearly how i am not really a Daddy. He pointed out how miserable it makes me when i am trying to find a Babygirl, and how they overwhelm me when i do have one.
Being a boy is just much easier than being a Daddy. Dealing with a bratty Babygirl is far worse than an occasional wet bed.
DaddyJ

Postby DaddyJ » February 23rd, 2013, 12:41 pm

[quote="Tangy"

As long As your name is Daddy J Around the Diaper Community then you will get the babies trying to make you their Daddy Baby Daddy J,
Have fun being potties Trained.[/quote]

I might be more of a boy than a Daddy, but I'm not a baby :p
Night time potty training will probably need to happen if bedwetting becomes a daily thing.
DaddyJ

Postby ipnosi » February 24th, 2013, 12:38 am

DaddyJ wrote:
ipnosi wrote:Would you mind if I asked what convinced you that you're a baby and not a Daddy?

It came up while chatting with a friend. He explained to me very clearly how i am not really a Daddy. He pointed out how miserable it makes me when i am trying to find a Babygirl, and how they overwhelm me when i do have one.
Being a boy is just much easier than being a Daddy. Dealing with a bratty Babygirl is far worse than an occasional wet bed.

Your friend sounds very insightful and helpful. A bratty Babygirl does sound like quite the handful. She'd probably have me completely controlled in no time. Though I think I'd enjoy that ^_^

Best of luck with your bedwetting little boy. ^_^
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby DaddyJ » February 25th, 2013, 9:21 pm

ipnosi wrote:
Your friend sounds very insightful and helpful. A bratty Babygirl does sound like quite the handful. She'd probably have me completely controlled in no time. Though I think I'd enjoy that ^_^

Best of luck with your bedwetting little boy. ^_^

I was dry the last two mornings :P
Might pick up some cheap adult diapers for bedtime instead of wearing the really good kind, especially if I'm not waking up soaked.
DaddyJ

Postby mondaytuesday » February 26th, 2013, 4:10 am

DaddyJ wrote:[quote="Tangy"

The fact that more potty training might be needed for me is more than enough. Don't want to need Pull Ups.[/quote]

I started my interest in ABDL thinking I was the dad role. Being around the stories and photos of adult guys regressed, chatting with people online-my fascination and interest grew.

An unexpected, unseen, but thoroughly felt curiosity began. Yada, yada, yada...I know I am a baby now and I admit I am a baby. I do my grown up time, sure. The baby time has enhanced my adult self, too.

Intense baby time is treasured by me now. I'm not sure if I will go through any other periods of purging all this in order to try to retain my adult identity.

I've gone through fear and resistance until I now feel relaxed and happy and truly myself.

My babytime gets stronger and stronger. I noticed a message I left on dl-boys last April on the night when I was going to wear a diaper and wet the diaper for the first time. On the date I write this, I am powdered, oiled, thickly diapered, and encased in a plastic diaper. I have my paci and I am happy.

But what they say is true and this makes for new fears for me, fears that make me tingle with the pleasure of knowing I am being led out of my own control and am further more being reduced down to a baby. I now wear them 24/7 and being diapered makes me feel like a baby. More and more.

Have you worn them for the first time and have you wet in them?
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DaddyJ » February 26th, 2013, 9:00 am

mondaytuesday wrote:

I started my interest in ABDL thinking I was the dad role. Being around the stories and photos of adult guys regressed, chatting with people online-my fascination and interest grew.

An unexpected, unseen, but thoroughly felt curiosity began. Yada, yada, yada...I know I am a baby now and I admit I am a baby. I do my grown up time, sure. The baby time has enhanced my adult self, too.

Intense baby time is treasured by me now. I'm not sure if I will go through any other periods of purging all this in order to try to retain my adult identity.

I've gone through fear and resistance until I now feel relaxed and happy and truly myself.

My babytime gets stronger and stronger. I noticed a message I left on dl-boys last April on the night when I was going to wear a diaper and wet the diaper for the first time. On the date I write this, I am powdered, oiled, thickly diapered, and encased in a plastic diaper. I have my paci and I am happy.

But what they say is true and this makes for new fears for me, fears that make me tingle with the pleasure of knowing I am being led out of my own control and am further more being reduced down to a baby. I now wear them 24/7 and being diapered makes me feel like a baby. More and more.

Great post! Like you, I've spent years looking around online and chatting with lots of different people into this sort of stuff.

I mostly enjoy seeing women in diapers, but lately I may see a picture of a guy and kinda wish I was in his place.

There is a desire in me to give up control some of the time, which sucks because I am alone. Even worse, after years of being around the ABDL scene I know how ridiculously hard it is to find a Mommy.

Don't think I'm a baby like you, mondaytuesday, but it's cool that you get so much out of it. Thinking about it, and right now I feel more like a kid put back in diapers for having an accident.

Yes, I have worn and used my diapers :oops:
DaddyJ

Postby Tangy » February 26th, 2013, 9:59 am

DaddyJ wrote:
mondaytuesday wrote:

Great post! Like you, I've spent years looking around online and chatting with lots of different people into this sort of stuff.

I mostly enjoy seeing women in diapers, but lately I may see a picture of a guy and kinda wish I was in his place.

There is a desire in me to give up control some of the time, which sucks because I am alone. Even worse, after years of being around the ABDL scene I know how ridiculously hard it is to find a Mommy.

Don't think I'm a baby like you, mondaytuesday, but it's cool that you get so much out of it. Thinking about it, and right now I feel more like a kid put back in diapers for having an accident.

Yes, I have worn and used my diapers :oops:

I am Jealous :oops:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

freedom to be yourself

Postby babiedboi » March 4th, 2013, 8:11 pm

after reading this entire message thread i'm just glad to see that, either through listening to hypnofiles or chatting with online friends or both, people are accepting themselves - daddy, little boy, baby boy or infant... we all have our adult self...but it is so good to regress and be ourselves.
babiedboi

Postby mondaytuesday » March 14th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Absolutely correct, babiedboi!
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DaddyJ » March 18th, 2013, 11:32 am

my trip into regression has been on pause for a while since adult life got busy: Friends visiting, work got hectic for a few days, trouble sleeping a few nights, taxes, car mechanic, issues with my computer, etc.
<br>
<br>
haven't had much of a chance to be online to talk with anyone, unless with some normal friends.
<br>
<br>
wish could've given a better update. Hard to feel like a boy when you have to do so much adult stuff.
DaddyJ

Postby artemidorus » August 10th, 2015, 3:12 am

I don't mind reviving this old thread just for the sake of other new readers to have a chance to see some great community interaction as well as excellent diaper addict discussion. :)
artemidorus

Return to Diapers and Incontinence