New regression file

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New regression file

Postby demigraff » January 5th, 2013, 11:13 am

Hi folks,
I've not been too active lately, but I've just had an hour of privacy (wow!) in which to record a new file. This is entirely improvised, and I'm not sure about the quality, but please check it out. The title is Little Girls ... and its primarily a regression file. It should help you think and feel like a little girl (maybe toddler age), with pacifier and/or diaper as the trigger. If you want to be an older toddler, I'd suggest pull-up diapers: In my experience, the subconscious is likely to use clues like that to fine-tune the age you regress to.

It also includes another trigger, to let those around you introduce more infant behaviours. The trigger is "Little girls ... (something that little girls do)". For example "Little girls like pink", or "Little girls don't know big words", or whatever else they can think of. These effects last as long as you are regressed, so they end when you take your diaper off or stop sucking the pacifier.

I'd really like some feedback on this one; to let me know how much of my skill has been forgotten (I work mostly by instinct, so I might not notice if I've lost something). Or if you think it's really, really good (a guy can dream...), maybe get me a present. (I'm broke this year, they screwed up my disability benefits again, I can't do therapy because I can't afford to renew my insurance, I've been in hospital with pneumonia and haven't seen my RL friends for a month, and I really wish I could afford to treat myself a little)

Thanks folks :)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » January 5th, 2013, 6:18 pm

Oh, for anyone who doesn't have premium, it's also on the Action website - though I'd appreciate it if anyone downloading it from there saves a copy.

(90% of my data transfer, which is expensive, used to be from a dozen people downloading the same files every day. Presumably playing it from the website is more convenient than having a copy on your own computer)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby kiram » January 6th, 2013, 6:32 am

sounds like a fantastic idea and file. I'm not a premium member, so i'll wait for it, but will bookmark it!

thanks

kiram
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » January 6th, 2013, 11:45 am

kiram wrote:sounds like a fantastic idea and file. I'm not a premium member, so i'll wait for it, but will bookmark it!

thanks

kiram

Why not just download it? *points at the link in the previous post*
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby kiram » January 6th, 2013, 8:27 pm

demigraff wrote:
kiram wrote:sounds like a fantastic idea and file. I'm not a premium member, so i'll wait for it, but will bookmark it!

thanks

kiram

Why not just download it? *points at the link in the previous post*

thanks for offering, i don't have the correct software to do so.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » January 7th, 2013, 6:33 am

kiram wrote:thanks for offering, i don't have the correct software to do so.

You mean you don't have a web browser, or a media player? I didn't think there was any OS around today that can't download and play an mp3.

You've got me curious now, what kind of device are you using?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby kiram » January 8th, 2013, 6:28 pm

demigraff wrote:
kiram wrote:thanks for offering, i don't have the correct software to do so.

You mean you don't have a web browser, or a media player? I didn't think there was any OS around today that can't download and play an mp3.

You've got me curious now, what kind of device are you using?

it was possible for me to PLAY the file, but i was not able to download it. Playing it on my laptop is not as good as on my ipod
kiram
Regular
Regular

I like your work and I'm gonna give it go

Postby mondaytuesday » January 10th, 2013, 6:48 am

Though I am a little hesitant about being a little girl, I'll just focus on being male.

I don't want to miss out on a great new regression file by an excellent talent.

Thank you and to all the creators of files for what you give me-such joy I never knew I wanted and now I can't get enough of regressing.

Here we go...
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » January 10th, 2013, 10:38 am

Thankyou ^,;,^ I've tried listening myself when I got the chance, but wasn't sure if I fell asleep. Maybe "it doesn't matter if you remember or not" hits your subconscious more than a straight instruction to forget. Its good to know someone else appreciated it; and I wonder who will get the chance to try out the trigger first. I'll probably have an opportunity to be regressed at the end of March, so I'm going to try to listen at least a dozen times before then.

Do you have someone willing to be a 'grown up' if you're feeling like a little boy or girl?

I'll try to type out a script from it tomorrow, and maybe record a male alternative (though I'm not sure I'll have time to do both). I don't think about that so much, as I tend to be genderblind when regressed (don't know the difference)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Re: I like your work and I'm gonna give it go

Postby demigraff » March 18th, 2013, 4:58 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:Though I am a little hesitant about being a little girl, I'll just focus on being male.

I don't want to miss out on a great new regression file by an excellent talent.

Thanks again for the compliments.
There's now a "Little boys ..." version out; but because I don't like listening to my own voice, I couldn't use the same script as this one. I think the boys version has a much better induction, but the girls version has more depth to the body; when it came to the body, I just couldn't think of the right words.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence