I wet the bed ^_^

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I wet the bed ^_^

Postby ipnosi » March 25th, 2013, 12:40 pm

Kind of a weird thing to be happy about I know. A bit of background first. I've been chatting with a hypnotist the past few days. I'm not exactly sure how long really, it seems like he's always been there to guide me.

Anyways, at one point I was on my way home from work and I knew that I needed to buy diapers. I had to have them and wear them. I knew it was probably his doing, but I couldn't resist it. I bought some store brand disposable undergarments, and that night I came out of trance to find that i had wet myself. A few days passed (I think, my sense of time is a bit loose) without me using the diapers, that is until last night.

While getting ready for bed, I pulled out one of the diapers. I needed to, wanted to wear it to bed. I knew that I had to sleep in diapers. It was a bit unusual, but it felt so good, safe, warm, and right. I was soon deep asleep.

This morning I remember dreaming of a beautiful woman, she was stroking my hair, smiling and cooing at me. Saying what a pretty baby I was, how Mommy loved her wet baby. My crotch felt so warm and wet and wonderful ^_^ I woke up to find the diaper pretty well soaked, but there was still pee in my bladder. I knew what I wanted. I wanted to be a total bedwetting baby. With a little effort, I totally let go and felt it flow into the already wet diaper until it started spilling to the side and soaking into my sheets and pajamas. Fortunately, I'm already doing laundry today.
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » March 25th, 2013, 7:52 pm

wow - congratulations to you. Sounds like you are having some great success!
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby ipnosi » March 26th, 2013, 4:53 am

Thank you Kiram! ^_^

I had another great night for bedwetting! ^_^ Admittedly I was feeling a bit conflicted about it, but a chat with my wonderful hypnotist helped me remember how much I love and need to wet my diapers. I was careful to avoid leaks this time so I doubled up my diapers and slept atop a couple towels for good measure.

He had told me to have a great night with sweet dreams, and while I can't remember all the details, I do recall snippets of being a giggling little girl who couldn't control her bladder. I woke up to a diaper that was really wet, and starting to get cold and clammy. It was a bit uncomfortable, and I thought about wetting some more, but didn't really feel like I had to go.

I was totally wrong though, because as soon as I stood up to turn off my alarm clock I was wet and warm and happy again ^_^ Even as I wrote up this post I felt the urge to pee some more and without much thought it flowed right into my diaper. I really hope this is just while I'm wearing them though.
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » March 26th, 2013, 3:35 pm

wow - color me jealous!!!
kiram
Regular
Regular

Re: I wet the bed ^_^

Postby mondaytuesday » March 28th, 2013, 9:01 pm

ipnosi wrote:Kind of a weird thing to be happy about I know. A bit of background first. I've been chatting with a hypnotist the past few days. I'm not exactly sure how long really, it seems like he's always been there to guide me.

Anyways, at one point I was on my way home from work and I knew that I needed to buy diapers. I had to have them and wear them. I knew it was probably his doing, but I couldn't resist it. I bought some store brand disposable undergarments, and that night I came out of trance to find that i had wet myself. A few days passed (I think, my sense of time is a bit loose) without me using the diapers, that is until last night.

While getting ready for bed, I pulled out one of the diapers. I needed to, wanted to wear it to bed. I knew that I had to sleep in diapers. It was a bit unusual, but it felt so good, safe, warm, and right. I was soon deep asleep.

This morning I remember dreaming of a beautiful woman, she was stroking my hair, smiling and cooing at me. Saying what a pretty baby I was, how Mommy loved her wet baby. My crotch felt so warm and wet and wonderful ^_^ I woke up to find the diaper pretty well soaked, but there was still pee in my bladder. I knew what I wanted. I wanted to be a total bedwetting baby. With a little effort, I totally let go and felt it flow into the already wet diaper until it started spilling to the side and soaking into my sheets and pajamas. Fortunately, I'm already doing laundry today.

That is so wonderful. I can just imagine that Mommy, too.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby brianwt » April 4th, 2013, 5:26 pm

ipnosi,

this is great progress to hear. by chance were you also a Bedwetter as a boy or teen and now wanting to return to a nightly diapered sleep wetting habit or is it something else.

your work with the hypnotist looks like it is giving you the results you deserve and need.

please keep letting us know your progress.

bedwetter brian
brianwt

Postby ipnosi » April 4th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Hi brian!

As far as I can remember, I wasn't a bedwetter as a child or in my teenage years. But I have always wanted to be a baby, and that combined with the surrender of control is mainly what attracts me to becoming a bedwetter.... I think.

As for my success. I'm glad to say that my bedwetting seems limited to nights when I wear diapers. ^_^ While a big part of me would love to be a helpless bedwetter every night, I don't have the money to buy diapers that frequently and I don't have the time and money for washing the sheets should I wet without diapers on.

I ordered some better (I hope) diapers online, but they have yet to arrive so I only have one or two more nights with my makeshift ones.
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby brianwt » April 5th, 2013, 12:34 pm

Hi ipnosi,

There is nothing wrong with recreational bedwetting like you are doing, it actually alot of fun doing it the way you are.

I was a chronic Bedwetter all the way until 16 years old, and let me tell you it was absolutely no fun then. The constant shame/humiliation/embarrassment was very hard to deal with, not to mention the wet beds, diapers, plastic pants, and rubber sheets. So wanted to get to "Dry" then, or at least have more dry nights which did happen occasionally.

Strange after all of that hardache, now, i want to be returned to bedwetting and given the "problem" to deal with all over again. Of course much might be more fantasy as the reality can be harder to deal with.

Good luck to you in all your "wet" endeavors!

Brian
brianwt

chronic bedwetting

Postby wohermiston » April 6th, 2013, 7:23 am

I find this most interesting. in normal human development, nite time retention of uring is genetic. most everyone attains that by default.
And that is why I always feel that it is impossible to undo that with hypnosis. but if you were a chronic bedwetter through age 16. that suggests to me, that for folks in your condition, attaining control is more of a learned response than simply late deveopment. And that may explain why you are able to regress back so much easier than others. how does that sound as a plausible explanation?
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Interesting Theory

Postby mondaytuesday » April 6th, 2013, 8:49 am

That does sound like a plausible explanation, learned behavior versus genetics. And this may explain why there are those of us with this unfulfilled need to revert back to a more infantile state with body functions and behaviors. All of which triggers further feeling and thoughts of being a baby again.

I know that i have a pretty solid "place to go" once someone leads me into infantilization by speaking to me as one, telling me I am one, essentially.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: chronic bedwetting

Postby brianwt » April 7th, 2013, 5:59 am

wohermiston wrote:I find this most interesting. in normal human development, nite time retention of uring is genetic. most everyone attains that by default.
And that is why I always feel that it is impossible to undo that with hypnosis. but if you were a chronic bedwetter through age 16. that suggests to me, that for folks in your condition, attaining control is more of a learned response than simply late deveopment. And that may explain why you are able to regress back so much easier than others. how does that sound as a plausible explanation?

It sounds like a very reasonable explanation. The older the individual the less chance they have to "still be bedwetting." I realize my condition lasted too long....and perhaps at 16 I was already a part of the 1 to 2% of the population that still bedwet. I also agree with you, that returning or regressing now towards nighttime wetting is made easier because I was actually quite good (but did not have control over it) at bedwetting back then.
brianwt

Return to Diapers and Incontinence