Does the Diaper Do It?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Does the Diaper Do It?

Postby boy_arthur_tx » June 2nd, 2013, 8:37 am

Good day, everyone.

i took a step back from too many files on too many fetishes.
Basically, concentrating now on piss pig and incontinence files.

i stopped with all diaper files except EMG diaper training (just wet when in a diaper) and Sarnoga Diaper does it.

EMG - diaper training - i edited out "when safe" If i am wearing a diaper i should wet the diaper.

Sarnoga Diaper Does It - i have edited Changes training file (to shorten it) and add that to The diaper does it. Same with Surrender. Now i have three Sarnoga Diaper Does It files in my playlist. Regular, Surrender version and changes version.

Only have to wear a diaper once every 10 days.

i didn't have much success in testing out the 'diaper calls to you' in my previous training. i could go the 10 days and just as soon as i got up on the next day i would put on a diaper so i could feel the pleasure of wetting my diaper.

Now, i want to test this part of the file again.
Last wore a diaper on Thu morning, was supposed to be Wed morning but couldn't resist just one more time.

Now, hoping to go the 10 days, so that it would be on Sunday (non-work day) when the diaper starts calling me back.

i went out for breakfast this morning and kept thinking about going home and putting on a diaper. Now, i am going to put on my 'sissy maid panties' and clean house. Hopefully, being in a slave uniform with enough to keep me busy will also keep me from putting on a diaper and stop the test to see if this part of the file will work.

Has anyone else tested this part of Diaper Does It?
Did you have a success and/or was it difficult to actually go 10 days without wearing a diaper?

Just curious - it is okay to send PM if you wish to be less public about your experience.

Sarnoga, thank you for all of your files.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Does the Diaper Do It?

Postby Tangy » June 2nd, 2013, 9:14 am

boy_arthur_tx wrote:Good day, everyone.

i took a step back from too many files on too many fetishes.
Basically, concentrating now on piss pig and incontinence files.

i stopped with all diaper files except EMG diaper training (just wet when in a diaper) and Sarnoga Diaper does it.

EMG - diaper training - i edited out "when safe" If i am wearing a diaper i should wet the diaper.

Sarnoga Diaper Does It - i have edited Changes training file (to shorten it) and add that to The diaper does it. Same with Surrender. Now i have three Sarnoga Diaper Does It files in my playlist. Regular, Surrender version and changes version.

Only have to wear a diaper once every 10 days.

i didn't have much success in testing out the 'diaper calls to you' in my previous training. i could go the 10 days and just as soon as i got up on the next day i would put on a diaper so i could feel the pleasure of wetting my diaper.

Now, i want to test this part of the file again.
Last wore a diaper on Thu morning, was supposed to be Wed morning but couldn't resist just one more time.

Now, hoping to go the 10 days, so that it would be on Sunday (non-work day) when the diaper starts calling me back.

i went out for breakfast this morning and kept thinking about going home and putting on a diaper. Now, i am going to put on my 'sissy maid panties' and clean house. Hopefully, being in a slave uniform with enough to keep me busy will also keep me from putting on a diaper and stop the test to see if this part of the file will work.

Has anyone else tested this part of Diaper Does It?
Did you have a success and/or was it difficult to actually go 10 days without wearing a diaper?

Just curious - it is okay to send PM if you wish to be less public about your experience.

Sarnoga, thank you for all of your files.

I have not listen to those files but I have listen to others and I found out when I do not have on diapers I have to go pee more often/a lot more then when I wear them so the files do work
:o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

The Diaper calls me often

Postby tongass » June 3rd, 2013, 6:15 am

Sarnoga's diaper files have made me into a diaper wearing boy. I like being diapered at least part of a couple days each week. Other times I am in diapers for several days at a time. I find myself putting diapers on and just enjoying the freedom of wetting everywhere and whenever. I bought a new cloth diaper two weeks ago that has become part of my diaper wardrobe.
tongass

success

Postby boy_arthur_tx » June 9th, 2013, 8:04 am

Good morning to all

A special thanks to Sarnoga - the diaper did it!

After reducing my diaper training to bare minimum as to files and context, i wanted to test the Diaper Does It calling to me.

The first weekend was challenging, i routinely take a training break during the day on week ends. Stopping whatever i am doing mid-afternoon, put on a diaper and earphones and lay down for 20 to 40 minutes of training.

That first weekend, kept wanting a diaper so bad. hehehehe

Finally, 10 days without a diaper this morning.
Got up, made some piss pig training slides and then went shopping.
Brought breakfast home, also. While sorting out stuff from the shopping bags i let myself wet my pants. i neither made myself wet nor tried to stop the wetting. i felt like i could have prevented the wetting if i wanted to.

Carried some things upstairs but forgot my breakfast. Wearing a dry pair of underwear, i went back down for breakfast. Wet myself again before getting breakfast back upstairs.

So, for me, the diaper does it test was a success.

Now, sitting comfortably in diaper, i think i will take a little training break and get some more training in with Sarnoga's the diaper does it.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence