not hypnosis but work (not my idea )

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

not hypnosis but work (not my idea )

Postby eaglenest » August 11th, 2013, 8:43 am

Posted how to bedwet awhile back, aloo has picked it up and refined.
Here's what I discovered RE incontinence...

Get your bladder very full, should be to the point where you feel it all of the time, and somewhat uncomfortable. Does not have to be to where it is painful. Continue to drink a reasonable amount of water.

Get a hand sized massager (they make ones that are small hand helds, prefer they have 2-4 pressure points... battery powered.

Turn massager on, place it on your upper bladder (lower bladder is by where the pee comes out and you don't want a wet massager so put it higher than that... you should be able to press skin in that area and feel it on your bladder)... best if you can fasten it with a belt, but your waistband may hold it in place.

Finally, just relax and do stuff... you will find within 5-10 minutes that you start to wet.... just a little bit at first. You'll think that you meant to do that. Then a couple of minutes later a bigger spurt will come out. You can try to resist, tell yourself to concentrate super hard... that works for about 1 minute, then your muscles give out and you can't hold the muscle concentration that long.... if you just roll with it, you'll be wetting, then you get to a point where you feel a stream and try to stop it but lose track of whether you're stopping or starting it (muscles get confused)... may even get to a point where you're just screwing around on the computer then feel your entire diaper fill... Hmmm... I must be (or have) just wet myself, not sure which....

Massager off, continence back... hope this works for you like it does me!
eaglenest

Postby Exrandu » August 13th, 2013, 12:58 am

I tried this and it unfortunately didn't work for me. :(
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence