how to regress a person to a baby

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

how to regress a person to a baby

Postby jayjett » December 10th, 2013, 11:59 am

Can it be done
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Re: how to regress a person to a baby

Postby Tangy » December 10th, 2013, 10:20 pm

jayjett wrote:Can it be done

Yes :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby jayjett » December 10th, 2013, 10:24 pm

mind or body regression
jayjett
Regular
Regular

I'm Beginning to Realize It Can

Postby mondaytuesday » December 14th, 2013, 8:47 am

Cursed, forced regression and domination by infantilizing a man until he loses resistance have both been one of a number of transformation fantasies that I have imagined for as long as I've been sexually aware.

My fantasies and desire have focused on this solely, over the last few years. I went from wishing to inflict it on a guy to foolishly wanting it inflicted upon me.

I can readily be taken to various aspects of experiencing life as a baby or infant. Each time it happens, it has grown stronger, more vivid, and less in my control.

I never expected the gradual physical effects, along with the mental/emotional, but they are now becoming impossible to ignore.

And I write this with the hunger of wanting to experience it done to me more.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjett » December 14th, 2013, 12:00 pm

I saw you said you once thought of doing it to someone why. I have rad some people dream of doing it to a boyfriend or husband. Example I read once a girl
dreamed after a script that her boyfriend was the size of a baby right after she married him and a ex had sex with her on the wedding night while the boyfriend watched in a bassinet she said in the dream she breastfed him and the ex also fed him
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » December 14th, 2013, 6:44 pm

[quote="jayjett"]I saw you said you once thought of doing it to someone why. I have rad some people dream of doing it to a boyfriend or husband. Example I read once a girl
dreamed after a script that her boyfriend was the size of a baby right after she married him and a ex had sex with her on the wedding night while the boyfriend watched in a bassinet she said in the dream she breastfed him and the ex also fed him[/quote]

I once thought of doing it to someone, because I have an intensely compelling desire toward the fantasy of forced regression on a man into an existence that resembles and feels like infancy. I had long ago forgotten how I had imagined and dreamed being a baby, as I was growing up. Responsibilities gained in careers and community work clouded the frequency that I get called baby, baby boy, baby face, etc. So, the only way that I was allowing myself to pursue such fantasy moments played out in reality, was to imagine me doing it to a guy.

I learned unexpectedly that it's me that has darkly wished to be in the role of having this misfortune. It's been an important need and desire for me to be the one being reduced and degraded.

And the story that you just reference, that sends me into dizzying arousal, imagining it being me that gets dominated in that way.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjett » December 15th, 2013, 4:51 pm

I think sometimes what a person wants to do to others they deep down want done to them
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » January 5th, 2014, 11:46 pm

I feel you're right.

I can't deny you are right.

I would love to be the man you describe in your post.

Taken to the point of ownership and disappearing while in plain sight.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence