Interesting idea regarding bedwetting...

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Interesting idea regarding bedwetting...

Postby Ladon » June 9th, 2014, 11:32 am

I'm currently in a position where I won't be able to be diapered for a while, but eventually want to commit to bedwetting full time.

So I'm thinking about making a file that encourages excitement at the thought of wetting the bed, but suggests that the next time you wear a diaper to bed you will be a helpless bedwetter. The file would also have suggestions to wait as long as possible before trying that first diaper, because you won't ever be able to stop once you start. The longer you wait, the better it will work.

I thought that, since there's no way to provide negative reinforcement in this situation - unless the user is listening and wearing diapers at night frequently - there's no way to know it will work until you finally give in and put on that diaper before bed. And there's always the chance that it will be permanent, so you may want to wait a little longer, but keep listening. More reinforcement, more expectation, more pleasure at the thought of becoming a bedwetter.

Just an idea.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » June 9th, 2014, 7:17 pm

How horrible, to find yourself in a position where you won't be able to be diapered! But isn't it interesting how the scripts keep coming. For every situation, there seems yet another way to present the storyline. Must be the sub conscious fighting alittle, and the conscious looking for yet another angle. You would think that eventually one would give in to the other! Keep us posted on your progress. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Ladon » June 10th, 2014, 2:28 am

Yeah, it's awkward, I'm temporarily (I hope) separated from my wife and am borrowing a room from my family for the time being. My wife knows and (she says) accepts the diapers, even demanded I wear them from time to time, the trouble is in other areas.

I'll work up a script and toss it in here to see what you all think.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence