Starting Hypnosis. Need advice choosing a bedwetting file

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Starting Hypnosis. Need advice choosing a bedwetting file

Postby secretwetter » June 15th, 2014, 11:33 am

Hello everyone.

I'm a 29 year old married male and am a long time diaper wearer. My wife does know I have a diaper fetish, but I don't wear them nearly as often as I should. In order to make diapers a bigger part of my life and I would like to start this by bed wetting. Or nocturnal incontinence.

The natural progression would be to stem into day time accidents, followed by daytime protection. Eventually, I do wish to need diapers 24/7. I have had these desires since I was very young, and I think it's time to at least attempt to make this a reality.

I have absolutely no experience with hypnosis, and there are a large amount of files on WMM. I was hoping to have a little guidance in setting up a play list but I'm not entirely sure about the induction files, or what the structure should be.

I don't mind purchasing paid files.

Once I'm all setup, I plan on starting a Journal here, to document my progresses and successes. Bring some people along my journey.

I welcome any feedback and advice.
secretwetter

Postby Ladon » June 27th, 2014, 11:36 pm

I'd personally recommend my own file, I made it for myself but others seem to like it quite well.

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4841/Ladon%5C%26%23039%3Bs-Multivoice-Bedwetting.php

The multi-voice portion of the recording is mastered so that there's one voice in the right channel, one in the left, and one that drifts somewhere in the middle. One is present tense, one past, one future. Each is pitched slightly different so as to make it less muddy when they're all talking simultaneously.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » June 28th, 2014, 4:33 pm

For me, bedwetting seems to be the highest hurdle of this lifestyle. My research suggests that dry nites are deeply rooted in the human experience going back thousands of years. But I always wish everyone the best of luck. Even if you were a bedwetter as a young child, if you eventually became dry, you will stay dry. But that should not stop you from wearing a good diaper to bed and waking mid way to pee. That's what I do and I look forward to it every nite. A good nite diaper is the Molicare Super Plus. It is the only diaper that wicks like cloth, but stays dry like a disposable. It is quite unique in that way. I have quite a few files that you can checkout as well. pee perfectly, is one that may work.
Good Luck WOH.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence