Just when I start Bed-wetting I run away? Help!!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Just when I start Bed-wetting I run away? Help!!

Postby alexis1313 » July 18th, 2014, 2:54 am

I have took a break for a while and ended up coming back for some more. It's weird that I want to be a full time Bed-wetter and yet I can get so scared I end up taking years off trying to not want what i want. I'm scared of getting stuck as a Bed-wetter and not being able to stop it my self once its an ingrained habit. I managed to ease my self off pretty easily as of yet. But what If I end up really enjoying it one of these times and really letting my self go only to want to stop again? I'm driven forward because I do realy want to be a Bed-wetter but I get so scared!

Even though I haven't had any more accident in quite a while, I still have moments when I'm at some one else house with out a diaper and I'm so scared that it might happen then. In some ways it might be easier to just have to bring a Diaper every where. instead of being afraid I might wet some ones couch.

Does any one else have this happen? How can I want something so bad and yet be so afraid of it! Is there a file that might help me not want to quite this time? The files here have helped me a ton and have even allowed me to feel what its like to be a Bed-wetter. But now I know how much i like it, and just want to do it and take away any blocks in my way to my goal. It's weird it took me this long to come back after freaking out about my success. I really do enjoy being a Bed-wetter! I just need the help to push over the edge so there's no coming back, then I couldn't get scared and go back.

Is there a way for me to take away my fear of being a Bed-wetter the rest of my life and just do it?
The files I've used and loved in the past are.
Curse Bedwetter
Bedwetter fear to reality
Babypants BedWetter
and a few others a long time ago.

I'd appreciate any advise on helping me reach my goal and then not being a scaredy pants AND QUITING! I want to be happy with my goal and start Bedwetting again!
Please help! :P
alexis1313
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » July 18th, 2014, 8:25 am

Bedwetting is not a natural human behaviour. many years of evolution have allowed the brain to evolve and control nite time urination. I have never felt that hypnotism can re awaken this behaviour. having said that, I suppose if you were a bedwetter as a child, or if it runs in the family(which is usually the case), then perhaps hypnotism could re awaken it.
anyway, bedwetting is the easiest thing to explain to others. So you should not be affraid of trying to acheive your goal. Daywetting is much more difficult to explain, and probably more difficult for others to accept.
Maybe that helps alittle. Good luck
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby alexis1313 » July 18th, 2014, 8:59 am

I've had some success with wetting the bed. So i do think Im a candidate to regress back to BedWetting. I'm excited by that but also get realy scared. Your right though explaining that you are a Bed=Wetter isnt all that bad. If it did happen i could always come up with an exuse. I do hope I can achieve this goal! It just seems so right and exciting to be on the road to being a bedwetter again. Thanks for your advise. :)
alexis1313
Regular
Regular

Postby zzzzz » July 19th, 2014, 6:55 am

sounds like the fears you have, are a result of the files you listened to?

so maybe listen less to fear instilling files, maybe look for a baby acceptance file?

or you might try editing the files and remove the fear parts... (with an audio file editor like audacity)

good luck!
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

bedwetting

Postby strictausmstr » July 29th, 2014, 6:58 pm

those I have trained for bed wetting in the past have often made the comment that the night bed wet is the hardest.

A technique I use is to train them to be totally comfortable with diapers and then to "convince" them that they have diapers on at night when in fact - of course - they do not. I have found that this overcomes the fear as they are totally comfortable with wetting at night

Best of luck
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby babydman » July 30th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Hi bit of advice a real bedwetter doesn't choose when or where if u are totally committed to becoming a life long bedwetter u will make it happen and if ur scared of family members or friend knowing just remember u cannot help it its your body doing it and will love u ether way. that's what helped me good luck
babydman

Postby wetlatex » August 25th, 2014, 7:29 am

Agree on that, the commitment is the hardest part. Get past that, and u start to enjoy it instead of fearing it.
Its easier to go overboard and enjoy it, and then go backwards then it is slowly going forward and feel no progress being made, so do things u might regret, like wetting yourself that night, even if u know u might leak or not have time.

Few things that made me more committed:
-Wet the bed, as in no protection, no diaper, nuttin. Soak the thing. Its what bedwetters sometimes do, and u need to know u can do it.
-Leave a diaper or 2 so your friends and family can see them. Make them ask, and just prepare the awnser. U will notice it will in most cases take a while before even they dare to ask. Hell even my neighbour needed to use my bathroom once, with used diaper in the trash and washable in the tub.
-Even that night/morning when u are sooo tired, and dont want to do anything, you need to force yourself. Either by will, or by creating a reason to (like an accident...). I did so that if i dont wanted to get ready for bed, i stood up and peed right in it, as punishment for not wanting to. I did have mattress protection at the time, but still, not that fun to sleep in.

There will be days that u will think: why the hell am i doing this.

Its just as normal as all the other decisions u make in life, we make many we regret the next day, life goes on. Its nuttin special, just find the will and reason to do it, if you really like it and want it, then do it.
If u only want to do it when u are in control, then that's okay too, but u have to accept that then.
wetlatex

Return to Diapers and Incontinence