cursebedwetting

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

cursebedwetting

Postby marionations » May 16th, 2005, 9:45 pm

hi im just wondering if someone have seen results with this file?and is obligatory to have a diaper?
marionations

Postby Aodh » May 20th, 2005, 4:43 am

I've had success with accidentally wetting myself while listening to it :P

Not supposed to happen unless you're in a diaper but for me it happened when I was wearing jeans and briefs, heh.

Haven't had a night accident or the pee dream yet but then, my bladder isn't even that full in the morning so maybe I need to up the liquids and file usage.
Aodh

Postby beyj8965 » June 27th, 2005, 6:33 am

drink alot of water an hour before you go to bed.never tried the file but it should help
beyj8965

Before sleep

Postby abmichael » June 30th, 2005, 9:56 pm

You have to drink the water just before sleep... not before listening to a file. The goal is to drink it near enough to bedtime that you will be asleep by the time the urge arrives.

In my experience, the urge will wake you for a while, try to wet in whatever position you're in, if you can't move ad wet, then go back to sleep. It took me 3 months I think, but I now wet at night if I drink water before bed.

Michael
abmichael

bedwetting

Postby nirvanafan » July 9th, 2005, 7:30 pm

heh i used to wet the bed till i was like 15 no matter what even if i stopped drinking water hours and hours before bed.....really sucked i couldnt stay the night at peoples houses becus i always woke up wet...i dont see why you guys / girls would want this but hey i aint dissin on yuh for it....just dont understand why u would want it
nirvanafan

Postby pattydl » August 12th, 2005, 5:43 am

I've tried this bed wetting curse several times now. When it plays I put it on repeat and make sure I drink lots of fluids before going to bed but it hasn't worked yet for me at least.
pattydl

Postby ABoy » October 3rd, 2005, 3:05 am

Some files will have to be listened to faithfully, often, for a while. The tips above are good ones.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence