Piss top training

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Piss top training

Postby JackDrago » December 18th, 2014, 9:29 am

Are there any bladder control files aimed at watersports tops. Basically what I want is the opposite of an incontinence file: something to give me the ability to hold it super long, play it out with great on/off control, and piss inside of mouths and asses on demand. Preferably without installing a trigger that other people can exploit.

If there is no such file, who would be interested in my writing and recording one?
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » December 21st, 2014, 11:29 pm

sounds potentially dangerous. you can get bladder infections from holding your piss too long. over time you can naturally learn to control your bladder so you can turn it on and off for watersports, it just takes practice.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby sfhole2stretch » December 22nd, 2014, 12:32 pm

I'd say the risk of bladder infection is pretty small. Piss tops typically drink a LOT of water in order to make the scene workable. System flushing like that especially if a little cranberry juice, vinegar or other system cleaning liquid is added. Admittedly those typically make the pee taste nasty but that can also be counteracted by consumption of sweet fruits like pineapple and various melons. The main risk of infection is backflow (especially from ass pissing) but that too is counteracted by copious flushing. The first thing a Dr. tells a person with a bladder infection to do is drink tons of fluid.

I think a file aimed at helping the mind realize it does have absolute control over release especially in mouths and asses which most people have an initial aversion to is a good idea. It certainly couldn't hurt.

There most certainly are NOT enough files for Dom's on this site.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » December 22nd, 2014, 5:56 pm

I am fully aware of the risk of holding too long, and if I wrote a file there would need to be some safety about that; but I honestly don't think that the holding is the big part; mostly I want release control without having a trigger that others can exploit.

What i mean by holding is not the inability to release, so much as a tolerance for and arousal from a full bladder.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence