running shorts

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

running shorts

Postby wohermiston » August 11th, 2015, 6:21 am

hi,
Did you know that running shorts have a built in support panty? I guess that's what you would call it. Anyway, these are great for supporting your diapers and covering them up as well as being perhaps the only acceptable adult attire that is also childish from our personal perspective. Just though I would mention that. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby waffliesinyoface » August 11th, 2015, 9:34 pm

I have a pair of running shorts with the built in panties. I'd never seen clothing (aside from swim trunks) that had one of those.
Not sure how good it would be for diapers, though. Might be nice for support, but exercising in a big, puffy diaper probably wouldn't be very comfortable.
waffliesinyoface

Postby wohermiston » August 12th, 2015, 9:49 am

I don't exercise in them. I just like them for the summer and as I say, they are a nice cover up. that and a long t-shirt and you have a fairly childish outfit, that is totally accepted in the adult world. Just for around the house and the yard. As a kid, I always thought shorts were for babies. I never wore them, but as I got older I came to appreciate them alot. Just like hooded winter coats. Had one as a toddler, but in my wonder years I wore hats in the winter. now, older and wiser, i would never be without my hooded winter coat. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

great idea

Postby Duckypin » August 14th, 2015, 5:50 am

how did you determine the right size to buy?
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » August 14th, 2015, 7:01 am

Hi,
I have a 39-40 waist and 45" hips with a northshore care diaper on. My shorts are XL in size. I guess runners tend to run on the thin and small size. I would never wear anything else in XL. Read the descriptions carefully because there are 2 styles, normal and split seam. split seam actually open fully at the sides and in some ways are like a dress. but that's where the built in panty comes in because that is all anyone will see.
A bit daring I suppose. WOH
PS has anyone ordered anything from this company?
http://www.babys-angels.com/product/2
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

thanks

Postby Duckypin » August 14th, 2015, 8:04 am

I will go with the xl. I love the short shorts over baby diapers and the split seams sound very interesting.
Thanks!
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » August 14th, 2015, 3:43 pm

you know what I would really like to find? Do you remember the girls phys ed rompers in the 70's? those were so cool and real baby like with the wide elastics at the waist and legs. I have searched though and they are just out of style now. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » August 14th, 2015, 8:03 pm

wohermiston wrote:you know what I would really like to find? Do you remember the girls phys ed rompers in the 70's? those were so cool and real baby like with the wide elastics at the waist and legs. I have searched though and they are just out of style now. WOH

be sure to check ebay and thrift stores. anything before the 1980's is tough to find in thrift stores, but sometimes you will get lucky, you just have to keep looking.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence