How can I tell if it really is bedwetting curse

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

How can I tell if it really is bedwetting curse

Postby LVPigSlut » August 22nd, 2015, 7:01 pm

here's some background...

I have never been a bedwetter, wasn't even an issue as a child. OVer the past few years, sometimes when I would drink more than 12 beers and take a pill, I would wet the bed.

but not everytime, but it happened.

I have listened to the curse file on here many times and it never worked.

BUT< last month, I submitted to real time hypno session. In chat before session and before it started, I requested to be turned into a bed wetter.

since then, I have pissed the bed a lot. NOW, this only happens when I have been drinking beer. anything more than 5 or 6 beers and I will wake up piss soaked.

now I wear diapers whenever I have been drinking.

BUT, I don't know what was done to me when I was under that SIRS spell.... I don't remember anything.

I thought if he put a bed wetting curse on me then it would happen any night, not just the nights I had been drinking..... but I really didn't wet it a lot when I drank before.

is a "conditional" curse such a thing?
LVPigSlut

Postby wohermiston » August 22nd, 2015, 8:54 pm

forget the hypnosis and google this: "alcohol consumption and bed wetting" I think you will learn what you need to know. Night time urination is pretty much controlled by a part of the brain which is essentially unreachable by hypnosis. Alcohol however has a universal effect on all parts of the brain and acts as a muscle relaxant. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby LVPigSlut » August 22nd, 2015, 9:00 pm

wohermiston wrote:forget the hypnosis and google this: "alcohol consumption and bed wetting" I think you will learn what you need to know. Night time urination is pretty much controlled by a part of the brain which is essentially unreachable by hypnosis. Alcohol however has a universal effect on all parts of the brain and acts as a muscle relaxant. WOH

I had googled that, and is why I posted this. I think this could be related to me getting older (prostate issues) and not being able to handle the amount of beer I could drink when I was younger....

but, it really seems to have steppped up since that one night when the SIR put me under.... maybe this is all in my mind.

but, I do know that wetting the bed was a RARE and welcome occurance, it is now happening every time I drink beer
LVPigSlut

Re: How can I tell if it really is bedwetting curse

Postby waffliesinyoface » August 22nd, 2015, 11:03 pm

LVPigSlut wrote:here's some background...
BUT< last month, I submitted to real time hypno session. In chat before session and before it started, I requested to be turned into a bed wetter.

Might I ask what site this real-time hypnosis was on?
waffliesinyoface

Re: How can I tell if it really is bedwetting curse

Postby LVPigSlut » August 22nd, 2015, 11:28 pm

waffliesinyoface wrote:
LVPigSlut wrote:here's some background...

Might I ask what site this real-time hypnosis was on?

it was done in real time, in my house, it was a DOM that I met on the recon website. He was visiting Vegas for work and came to my house where this was done to me
LVPigSlut

Postby wohermiston » August 23rd, 2015, 7:10 am

I think you have given the answers really, age and alcohol.
I think the rest is wishful thinking and coincidence. If you are truly concerned about the hypnosis session, you will need to find the person who did it and ask them what was actually done. Or find the file- deprogram all -on this site and see if listening to that helps.
Good Luck WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby nikole » August 23rd, 2015, 9:50 am

wohermiston wrote:Night time urination is pretty much controlled by a part of the brain which is essentially unreachable by hypnosis.

In that case, I do not really understand how bedwetting courses work. I believe yet, that hypnosis just "overrides" that part and the bladder gets released if there is any signal, independend of the daytime. Is that correct?
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » August 23rd, 2015, 11:12 am

I just know what I read about anatomy and the brain. If you read pediatric articles, Doctors always tell parents that kids will naturally become dry at nite because it is a natural evolution of the brain and body.
I guess I am one that does not beleive that you can go back on automatic.
I know there are those who make claims, and I am happy for them, my own experience does not bear this out and what I can learn about barringtons nucleus, it is unreachable. Let's try this, do you think hypnosis can stop your heart from beating? There are just some things that are unreachable. And this does not contradict the files I produce. I just follow Erickson, which is a essentially the art of persuasion, the listener does all the work, the listener accepts the suggestions internally, but in the end everything you do when awake, is intentional. everything you do when fast asleep was set internally a long time ago. In your own case, you are throwing alcohol and pills (which you did not identify) into the mix. I found a ton of articles, that show you are not alone when doing that and encountering bedwetting. If the bedwetting stops when you don't drink, I think you have the answer. As to why that happens, you should maybe ask your Doctor.
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence