I'm looking to indulge more into my fetish...delete if not a

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I'm looking to indulge more into my fetish...delete if not a

Postby cannbinadol » November 8th, 2017, 2:27 am

Hi and thank you for your time, I wanna start off by saying that my name is Cory and I'm a 21 year old male and I have a diaper fetish. I've indulged a few times and have enjoyed myself very much. I'd like to be able to spend more time in diapers then what I am currently able to afford which is about 1 pack of Northshore Care's supreme briefs every 3-6 months. So what I propose to you guys is this, I'll listen to any diaper file you send me and I'll send you proof etc that I did what I was told. All you gotta do is order me some diapers either off my amazon wishlist or I can send you a link to PayPal to donate towards what I'll call my diaper hypno fund.
Thanks again and PM if interested or for more info.
cannbinadol

Re: I'm looking to indulge more into my fetish...delete if n

Postby ProfessorPig » November 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm

if finances are tight you may want to look into investing in some cloth diapers and a diaper cover. a low one time expense means you will pretty much always have something to use even if its not your ideal diaper. although pretty much required for cloth diapers, the diaper cover is a worthy addition for normal diaper play to help prevent "Accidents".
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Re: I'm looking to indulge more into my fetish...delete if n

Postby cannbinadol » November 19th, 2017, 12:20 am

I'll have to look into getting some cloth diapers then :)
as for the plastic pants if I get any kind of plastic pants I want locking ones so I can be helplessly stuck!
cannbinadol

Return to Diapers and Incontinence