Curse Night Diapers (question)

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Night Diapers (question)

Postby emailrusty » November 9th, 2012, 12:27 am

I just stumbled upon this site and was checking some stuff out. I listened to a few simple (in-trance and temporary) files just to see what they were. Then last night I listened to Curse Night Diapers (EMG) & The Diaper Does It (Sarnoga) and fell asleep with them playing.

Basically, I just wanted to make sure that I would be ok, and that these files won't latch on to me that fast.

Thanks,
~rh
emailrusty

Postby JackTheWriter » November 9th, 2012, 5:20 am

Both are curse files and by nature are designed to "latch on" by suggesting that you repeatedly listen to the file over and over again.
JackTheWriter
Regular
Regular

Postby emailrusty » November 9th, 2012, 4:03 pm

I didn't listen to these files last night even though I felt like I wanted to.

I've always believed in hypnosis, as I have a very open mind. Lol, glad it didn't pull me in that fast.
emailrusty

Postby liljonny » November 10th, 2012, 9:52 am

This varies by individual. There are some files that I have listened to only once or twice and didn't feel any effects. Several months later, I started to feel the effects of it without listening to it again.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nornz » July 5th, 2013, 3:37 pm

Becareful with thi file It works. I first listened to this file a year ago. At this point I have not really been wearing diapers all the time. Just occassionally now and then.

4 nights ago I put 1 on at night and remembered about this file..I thought about this curse.I said in my head Curse night diapers.

Now this file has just latched on hard. Every night my desire to put a diaper on before bed has grown. I cannot think of even going to bed without wearing one. I have listened to this file now 10 times. This curse is becoming so strong and now I worried it will take over me.
I cannot remove it after it is on. It was so wet last night i could not even change it before going to sleep.looks like i will be wearing night diapers for the next 6 months.

This is a curse file be very careful
nornz

Re: Curse Night Diapers (question)

Postby liljonny » January 6th, 2024, 7:16 am

I have found that the curse night diaper curse will keep you diapered all night. I have tried to take off the diaper after the six hours but before morning. When I did this I would say "diaper must stay on" . When I took off the diaper, I had to put another diaper on.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence