Are there any Toddler, or very young Little Girls here.

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Are there any Toddler, or very young Little Girls here.

Postby fifigal » January 6th, 2013, 6:23 pm

"Is there any interest in files that would help and encourage the listener to form, develope, and refine the emotional desires, wants and needs of a toddler, or very young, pre-school aged, diaper wearing little girl? To have the desire to dress-up in very ultra-feminine dresses and petticoats and to enjoy the play-time activities of a very girlish, feminine, stereotypical little girly-girl? If so, please help to make this possible by providing your interests and your ideas for these type of files."

There were only a few responses to my original post. I am just wondering if there may have been a few more members join the WMM site since I posted this, who would be interested in files like these. Any comments ? Any other toddler or very young Little Girls out there ?
fifigal

Re: Are there any Toddler, or very young Little Girls here.

Postby Tangy » January 13th, 2013, 10:33 am

fifigal wrote:"Is there any interest in files that would help and encourage the listener to form, develope, and refine the emotional desires, wants and needs of a toddler, or very young, pre-school aged, diaper wearing little girl? To have the desire to dress-up in very ultra-feminine dresses and petticoats and to enjoy the play-time activities of a very girlish, feminine, stereotypical little girly-girl? If so, please help to make this possible by providing your interests and your ideas for these type of files."

There were only a few responses to my original post. I am just wondering if there may have been a few more members join the WMM site since I posted this, who would be interested in files like these. Any comments ? Any other toddler or very young Little Girls out there ?

greetings and good morning i just finish listing to my file you are cute little girl file con-bind with aging backwards
and i came here to see what was new and found your post how odd will anyway please contact me because becoming a two year old little preschooler still in diapers is right up my Alli would love to become one if there anything you would like me to do to help you developed such a file with a fantasy and scripted con-bind known as a hypnotic fantasy i would love to help :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence