Hypnosis in spanish

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis in spanish

Postby Bladium » January 17th, 2013, 5:14 pm

Hi all, I´m a spanish boy who wants to use this hypno files. I want advice about what files you recomend me to start if I want to wet my diaper, I read about possitive suggestion is better than negative. And another question, can I listen this english files or I need spanish hypno files to be hypnotized?

Sorry for my bad writting, I prefer to read and listen than write or speak :P

Pd: I´m starting with Pacibaby but no reaction on me :(
Bladium

Postby zzzzz » January 18th, 2013, 6:35 pm

When you understand what is said, it is possible to use English hypno files

Sometimes it takes a lot of time to trance, learn to relax and allow things to happen and accept what is said by the hypnotist

Some people only need to listen one time, other ones need to listen more than 100 times...

Maybe try a few different files from different people? If you like a certain voice or style that can help

EMG and hellion0 and Arkadia and Sarnoga made some nice files...

Good luck!
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby Bladium » January 20th, 2013, 8:56 am

Thx zzzzzz, I will try different files until I find something interesting. Anyone have more tips?

Think it like a challenge to hipnotize someone with a different language :P. If someone can help i will be greatful (advices, experiences, someone from other country with the same doubt)
Bladium

Postby zzzzz » January 20th, 2013, 4:06 pm

I am from Holland, Dutch is my native language, but English hypnosis files seem to work very good!

Maybe some words you don't know in a foreign language will have a surprise effect :-)
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby Bladium » January 20th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Thx again, now I need time and a really good file to start and use it 100 times haha. The first time i think is the harder to archieve :cry:
Bladium

Postby Bladium » January 20th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Guys tonight i will try bubbles file http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1158/Bubble-Induction.php is not about diapers or something but i read in general forum that is really effective to first time hypnosis. I will listen it 2-3 times.
Bladium

Postby Bladium » January 21st, 2013, 6:33 am

Ok, I tried the file and I feel...really tired and heavy but when the files ends and i wake up is like normal.

I had a little success with your file zzzzz "baby bubbles" when i finished it I started to suck my thump but i don´t know if is myself doing it because i want to be hypnotized or if i was really hypnotized. The command to sleep didn´t work, only the bubble part and if i say the trigger myself I don´t feel anything.

What can i try now?
Bladium

Diaper Does It

Postby boy_arthur_tx » January 21st, 2013, 8:03 am

Sarnoga's the Diaper Does It is good for wetting in diapers.

I edited it with "when home alone" from his Diaper dependence file.

I edited it so that instead of you only need to where diapers once every 10 days or night it is you only need to where diapers once every day or night when home alone.

So far, i have managed to wear a diaper once every day, don't seem to be making much headway on being totally incontinent when diapered.

i want to 'gently trickle pee' into the diaper not a come a gusher all at once.

EMG also has a diaper training file for just wetting when diapered AND you feel safe.

i think that is diaper training one - it does try to make you feel pleasure when wetting a diaper so that you want to wear one again.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bladium » January 22nd, 2013, 7:12 pm

No effects yet...i´m using EMG one, but i really think that baby bubbles of zzzzzz is more...relaxing. I think i can´t be hipnotized -.-
Bladium

Return to Diapers and Incontinence