FORGOTTEN BABIES, LITTLE RASCALS SHORT FILM

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

FORGOTTEN BABIES, LITTLE RASCALS SHORT FILM

Postby wohermiston » February 24th, 2013, 3:29 pm

I you haven't seen this, you should. I grew up on these short films and Forgotten Babies seems to have played a major influence in my life.
Anyway, I just finished an induction using the staircase scene as the subject. I will upload it soon. also have a bladder therapy file that is intended to replace your adult bladder with your original new born bladder.
both are set to music from the little rascals short films. This music, to my mind, absolutely defines childhood. I hope I did ok with these.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

New Files Available

Postby wohermiston » February 27th, 2013, 8:59 am

OK, I took the plunge and uploaded two files. Forgotten Babies induction and Baby Bladder Therapy. I hope you find them entertaining.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby rustyrivers » March 17th, 2013, 11:04 am

They are very good. Thank you ever so much for the upload. I hope to hear more in the future. I am number one fan already.
Rusty
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

vintage pampers commercials

Postby wohermiston » March 28th, 2013, 7:41 am

Thanks for your comments and encouragement.
I am working on a reinforcement file for going off to sleep. Reviewing a bunch of old pampers commercials for content. It is interesting to look at these old commercials in audacity. they used a form of subliminal hypnosis, by boosting the level of key words like padding, dryness and fit. You can really see the level manipulation when you look at the waveforms.
Thanks again.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence