File idea - "Bladder control"

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

File idea - "Bladder control"

Postby demigraff » March 18th, 2013, 3:28 am

An idea that just popped into my head; a bit weird, but maybe fun.

This file gives you true bladder control; your bladder controls your mind completely. As soon as you feel the need to pee, you start to become more suggestible and obedient. The fuller you feel, the harder it becomes to question what you are told or to disobey any direct command. Of course, this could be problematic (and I generally disapprove of files that let anyone control you). So you will always know that if someone gives a command that you're opposed to, you can always take back your free will by emptying your bladder. Nobody else's command can take that safety mechanism away.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby brownbobby » March 18th, 2013, 9:09 pm

Oh, boy. Now there's a file that could get really, really interesting. Such a simple, devious little way to get your free will back...and it'd be a shame if you started surrendering control of your bladder to keep control of your mind...
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby rustyrivers » March 22nd, 2013, 4:01 pm

Very nice dimigraff,
Would this happen on a conscious level over a time say that one can think about a choice? Or would things be more progressive. Like when opposing a strong request of someone just having to obey or the pee pressure rises in a faster and faster rush. It could be so fast that the toilet is no option any more.

I remember when i was small and the need to pee just overwhelmed me so swiftly that i let some go into my pants.

ill be happy to read a script

High regards,

Rusty
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » March 23rd, 2013, 7:35 am

I think it could possibly be counter-productive to have a file that undoes its own trigger. The idea here is that it doesn't make you pee, or make you feel you need to. Your bladder is confined to the 'trigger' side of the suggestion; so that the subject's conscious mind is chosing the lesser of two evils.

Of course, if you want to use this suggestion to encourage involuntary wetting, it should be simple enough to combine it with one of the many, many existing files to cause accidents. Knowing that there are (possibly) negative consequences to holding it should make any other wetting file all the more effective.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby rustyrivers » March 24th, 2013, 1:10 pm

I see, So if the subject really needs to pee badly and say he or she gets a suggestion to to take up a task that takes a while, then the pee would have to wait. Hmm I guess it should be made with some safety as not to have unhealthy effect on the kidneys and so. Holding pee can bring damage.

Something like asking to go to the toilet maybe?
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » March 24th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Well, you don't have to wait. You could always just pee anyway.

If the subject needs to pee, the file makes them obedient to anyone who gives them an order.

If the subject doesn't need to pee, the file does nothing.

If the subject wets themself, the file does nothing.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence