Adult Baby and Bedwetting file Recommendations Please

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Adult Baby and Bedwetting file Recommendations Please

Postby Zeke26 » April 6th, 2013, 9:34 pm

I have downloaded a lot of files from this site and had not had a lot of success with really any of them. I am trying to become a better subject and clear my mind and better submit to being hypnotized but so far can't get any lasting results. They work when listening to the file and a little while after maybe a few hours at best sometimes. I thought maybe purchasing files would be better since they are pay files. I decided to go with the Mind Master Baby Training Series as his series is exactly what I want out of hypnosis and have used it for 2 months every nite with not much success. Can anyone give me some pointers or maybe recommend a file? I have mostly all the free ones but simply cannot afford to buy ALL of the pay one until I find one that suits me and works for me. I'd do skype sessions even if I could find anyone. I really want this to happen badly. Any pointers help would be appreciated. Oh and whats your opinions on the best pay file on warp my mind for diapers and incontinence? Thanks for reading my long long post! :?:
Zeke26

Postby wohermiston » April 7th, 2013, 8:50 am

I found that the terminology can be a road block. Telling someone they have no control over something can conflict with your conscience. Have you tried my baby bladder therapy file? you need to be a member to download it. won't go free for a few more months.[url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6288/Forgotten-Babies-Induction.php]INDUCTION[/url] and [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6287/Baby-Bladder-Therapy.php]BODY[/url]

these use more comfortable language.
Good Luck
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby krisndiapers » April 8th, 2013, 12:16 am

Maybe you need to figure out your subconcious. Ask yourself what isnt right. Do you have all suplies needed for 24/7 diaper wearing? Is the voice of the recording calming, or relaxing? Does you mind wander while you listen? Are you listening to multiple files?

I bought the Baby training series too, not much success. But I have not given up. Personally Im not ready. I live with roommares,and dont have enough supplies. I used to have a problem with my mind wandering. These are all different kinds of inhibitions, and hypnosis wont work with them. Overcome them and it should work no matter who you are.

You may have different problems. Ask yourself and figure it out.
krisndiapers
Regular
Regular

Postby nappywetter » April 22nd, 2013, 12:51 pm

I agree with wohermiston. I have tried with True Control to get the idea across that real control is actually allowing yourself to wet - that it is not only permitted and proper but exactly what you are wearing a nappy for and what the nappy is waiting for. I have found it helps considerably because you are not overcoming control but using the idea that you are in control simply by relaxing so that you feel no need to pee. It is odd but now if I am thinking about wetting, even when wearing a nappy, it is still difficult but if I switch off my mind to that topic and think about something else entirely, I do find myself wetting when my bladder is reasonably full without the normal signals or feeling of lack of control or having to overcome a real block. Indeed I am not conscious of a block and have been waking wet reasonably often without being conscious if having woken and wetted deliberately as I have always done up to now. (Well, since I was a child with a bed wetting problem which, then, I would have given anything to stop but then started to want back! Human beings are just perverse perhaps.)
nappywetter

Postby nappywetter » April 22nd, 2013, 12:54 pm

Sorry, that should read "....conscious of having woken and wetted ...." not "if"
nappywetter

Postby brianwt » April 24th, 2013, 3:08 pm

nappywetter wrote:I agree with wohermiston. I have tried with True Control to get the idea across that real control is actually allowing yourself to wet - that it is not only permitted and proper but exactly what you are wearing a nappy for and what the nappy is waiting for. I have found it helps considerably because you are not overcoming control but using the idea that you are in control simply by relaxing so that you feel no need to pee. It is odd but now if I am thinking about wetting, even when wearing a nappy, it is still difficult but if I switch off my mind to that topic and think about something else entirely, I do find myself wetting when my bladder is reasonably full without the normal signals or feeling of lack of control or having to overcome a real block. Indeed I am not conscious of a block and have been waking wet reasonably often without being conscious if having woken and wetted deliberately as I have always done up to now. (Well, since I was a child with a bed wetting problem which, then, I would have given anything to stop but then started to want back! Human beings are just perverse perhaps.)

I can agree totally with what Nappywetter is stating here and it is good advice. Also, his last sentence in paranthesis really is quite true. I bedwet all the way til age 14 and absolutely hated it then. It was no fun waking up morning after morning in a fully pee soaked Wet Bed. And then the secrecy and shame that dominated this "problem." At that age, so wanted to outgrow this naggingly embarrassing, and extremely humiliating adolescent act.

So why years later, is there this strong NEED to be returned to Bedwetting and essentially made obedient to it and the Wet Beds it now has me producing once again?

I can't answer that question but do know that as the re-training occurs and a habit is redeveloped through much repetition, the time will soon enough come that I will be counted as part of the 1 to 2% of Adults who are Bedwetters.

Of course, its not so bad as it once was, as an adult I now get to control the diapers/nappies and rubber pants, something I had no control over as a boy. They have also become more comfortable, which in and of itself is a great encouragement to continuing on towards the path of fulltime, helpless Bedwetter.
brianwt

Return to Diapers and Incontinence