To not jerk off in diapers?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

To not jerk off in diapers?

Postby gunkyuk » April 18th, 2013, 1:38 am

I am on my journey to become a baby,

Is there a file on here to stop me from jerking off in my diapers, i can't seem to find one.

I have started listening to the curse of the teeny weenie but would also like to not jerk off any more like a baby. It will also make me feel trapped by my diapers and chastised by them which is an aim of mine.

Please help if you can :cry:
gunkyuk

baby file

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 18th, 2013, 5:02 am

MindMaster baby series would seem to meet the requirements.
His files are hard to get out of your head and the series takes you step by step into accepting that you are a baby. Babies do NOT be hard or how could they wet their diapers.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gunkyuk » April 18th, 2013, 5:41 am

Thanks boy_arthur_tx,

I'll give those a look, hopefully it will stop any erections, keep it tiny, and possible help me accept my life as a baby.

Thanks again,
I'll try to keep the forum updated on my results.
gunkyuk

Postby wohermiston » April 21st, 2013, 7:43 am

you know, it is perfectly natural for babies ot have erections. ask any parent. it is also perfectly possible to experience dry orgasms at an age as young as 6 years old. possibly even younger. even though the prostate will not be fully developed until about 10 or 11 years old.
I know this from personal experience. I doubt I am the only one.

This, to me, explains why diapers are so sexually arousing. It disturbed me too when I was younger, but as i have come to understand it better, I just accept it.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby artemidorus » August 9th, 2015, 8:31 pm

wohermiston wrote:you know, it is perfectly natural for babies ot have erections. ask any parent. it is also perfectly possible to experience dry orgasms at an age as young as 6 years old. possibly even younger. even though the prostate will not be fully developed until about 10 or 11 years old.
I know this from personal experience. I doubt I am the only one.

This, to me, explains why diapers are so sexually arousing. It disturbed me too when I was younger, but as i have come to understand it better, I just accept it.

Very good point, Sir, but I think many DL can't give up total control because they (we?) are too distracted by that desire to sexually enjoy our diapers.
artemidorus

Return to Diapers and Incontinence