Bedwetting file question

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bedwetting file question

Postby 5HA99Y » May 26th, 2013, 1:49 pm

Hi I'm been listening to on loop to the bed wetting file ( the 10min one) about four days ago every night while going to bed, and I was wondering how long it took before they wet the bedeviled sleeping. I'm just trying to get a idea and I know everyone is different. I was also wondering if any of you could give me advice on what else I can do to succeed in this
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ipnosi » May 26th, 2013, 5:06 pm

How long hypnosis takes to work varies from person to person. Just stick with it and you'll loose control eventually. Somethings that might help are:
- Tell yourself how much you want to wet the bed. Whether you do it out loud or in your head. Repeating it over and over will help you.
- Don't get out of bed without wetting it! Even if you do it consciously, it will help you get used to wetting while laying down and associate the bed with a place to pee.
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » May 26th, 2013, 7:32 pm

ipnosi wrote:How long hypnosis takes to work varies from person to person. Just stick with it and you'll loose control eventually. Somethings that might help are:
- Tell yourself how much you want to wet the bed. Whether you do it out loud or in your head. Repeating it over and over will help you.
- Don't get out of bed without wetting it! Even if you do it consciously, it will help you get used to wetting while laying down and associate the bed with a place to pee.

Ok thanks I kinda knew it varies from people to people but I wanted to confirm that and ill try your advices as well
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby brianwt » May 31st, 2013, 2:21 pm

Devin, I would agree with all ipnosi suggested. Are you interested in wetting the bed or wetting in bed in diapers (Diapered Bedwetter)? Either way, it takes alot of commitment to reaching your goal.....give it time and be relaxed about the process. It could take 6 months to a year of training before you truly become a helpless wetter....if of course that is what you want.

The Bedwetting Hypnosis files help alot, but it will also be everything else you do that help to encourage this habit. If your not used to wetting in bed, try practicing some daytime so you get used to releasing your pee into your bed or diapers. That will help make it easier to do this when in bed at night and sleeping.

Hope that helps some.

Bedwetter Brian
brianwt

Postby 5HA99Y » May 31st, 2013, 7:51 pm

brianwt wrote:Devin, I would agree with all ipnosi suggested. Are you interested in wetting the bed or wetting in bed in diapers (Diapered Bedwetter)? Either way, it takes alot of commitment to reaching your goal.....give it time and be relaxed about the process. It could take 6 months to a year of training before you truly become a helpless wetter....if of course that is what you want.

The Bedwetting Hypnosis files help alot, but it will also be everything else you do that help to encourage this habit. If your not used to wetting in bed, try practicing some daytime so you get used to releasing your pee into your bed or diapers. That will help make it easier to do this when in bed at night and sleeping.

Hope that helps some.

Bedwetter Brian

Well for now just a bed wetter not in diaper and maybe down the road more then that. I'm going keep trying .
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence