Surprise incontinence for gf, please help with advice!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Surprise incontinence for gf, please help with advice!

Postby toxicalhell » July 28th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Hello everyone, I would apreciate it if you could help me with something...

I need a file that would trigger incontinence , (bladder, at least) in my gf.But I need something that she would not recognise, like, something that when she listens to it she would not know that it is for incontinence, something like binaural or something,at best , something without words so it doesn't feel awkward , if possible, sorry if I'm wrong, but I do not know for sure, that's why I am asking for help.

I would also want to specify that it would also need to be something only for an hour/day/night, something like that, for short durations, so that if she doesn't like it, it won't be permanent. We need something to try incontinence, we are not sure we want to be incontinent. Absolutely not a curse or a permanent effect.

If you want to tell me that it is not fair to turn on incontinence in someone without them knowing, don't worry, I've discussed this with her, and she said she would like it, and I want to do it without her realising , as a surprise.

Thank you very much for your help.
toxicalhell

Re: Surprise incontinence for gf, please help with advice!

Postby Tangy » July 29th, 2013, 1:24 am

toxicalhell wrote:Hello everyone, I would apreciate it if you could help me with something...

I need a file that would trigger incontinence , (bladder, at least) in my gf.But I need something that she would not recognise, like, something that when she listens to it she would not know that it is for incontinence, something like binaural or something,at best , something without words so it doesn't feel awkward , if possible, sorry if I'm wrong, but I do not know for sure, that's why I am asking for help.

I would also want to specify that it would also need to be something only for an hour/day/night, something like that, for short durations, so that if she doesn't like it, it won't be permanent. We need something to try incontinence, we are not sure we want to be incontinent. Absolutely not a curse or a permanent effect.

If you want to tell me that it is not fair to turn on incontinence in someone without them knowing, don't worry, I've discussed this with her, and she said she would like it, and I want to do it without her realising , as a surprise.

Thank you very much for your help.

As hard as it is to find someone to trust these days I would not monkey around with her
:o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » July 29th, 2013, 8:37 am

Suprise her then with a package of diapers! I presume you were not expecting her to trounce around wetting her clothes! If you have someone interested in sharing diaper play with you, hypnosis is not the first item on the agenda, and may not even be neccessary. I second what Tangy said!
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » July 29th, 2013, 10:56 am

toxicalhell wrote:If you want to tell me that it is not fair to turn on incontinence in someone without them knowing, don't worry, I've discussed this with her, and she said she would like it, and I want to do it without her realising , as a surprise.

I don't know about doing it without her knowing; the only studies I've seen on subliminal recordings show they only work if you know what they're supposed to do (and then, it doesn't even matter if the file really contains subliminal messages or not).

However, if you want to surprise someone, it's quite possible to get a file that makes you forget listening to it. I believe there's an EMG one where you forget listening to whichever file comes next, which could be perfect for surprises. If you give me a bit more detail about the situation you'd like to experience, I might try recording something just for you :)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby toxicalhell » July 29th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Well, as for trusting her, I have complete trust in her, that is not a problem , and she too would like something like this, being a DL. I just wanted to know, at least is it possible to create temporary short term incontinence without the person realising what is he listening to ? Like deep subliminal or something like that? Please excuse me if I am asking wrong things but I do not have any experience of such things....
toxicalhell

Postby brownbobby » July 30th, 2013, 12:56 am

Hey there! I think this would be possible, but maybe not in exactly the way you're thinking of. Subliminal files have quite a hit-or-miss reputation when it comes to success rates, and rightfully so--it's difficult to understand commands and suggestions when they're so hard to make out in the first place. However, this doesn't mean your idea can't come true--it just has to take a bit different form.

What I'd recommend doing is stage-based training with your girlfriend. First, find a file that has relatively innocuous effects, such as just a general good feeling of relaxation when leaving trance. The goal is to have your girlfriend begin to trance to this induction comfortably and automatically. After she has little trouble with doing this, the fun begins. :)

Now, introduce a file with the same introduction, but alter the body so that it contains the suggestions that you'd like to see her respond to (i.e., having accidents, wetting diapers uncontrollably, etc.) Assuming the suggestions are still one her subconscious mind finds appropriate, they should find fertile soil on her mind.

This all comes with the caveat that hypnosis itself is a less-than-cut-and-dry discipline. Even if you're able to successfully hypnotize her, the suggestions might not take hold properly. Don't despair--sometimes a change in wording or trigger can make all the difference.

(By the way, my recommendation for a file would be EMG's Instant Wetting, which instills a command phrase that makes the listener's bladder empty. Would be pretty fun to know that she might be two words away from flooding her diapers at any time, eh? ;))
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby WME3 » July 30th, 2013, 12:53 pm

If hypnosis is how you want to do it, utilize a good induction that will facilitate amnesia and no consciousness. Lutz' Bubble induction is a good example. Practice with the trigger a couple times over a session or two, to get a feel for how suggestive it is.
toxicalhell wrote:
I've discussed this with her, and she said she would like it, and I want to do it without her realising, as a surprise.

Of course she doesn't have to be surprised. Its usually harder to get someone to go into trance if they don't want to go into it before hand.
WME3
Regular
Regular

Fair Play

Postby mondaytuesday » August 8th, 2013, 11:40 pm

It is very possible for you to do that to your gf.

But it should happen to you, as well.

It's only fairplay.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DannSkunk » August 12th, 2013, 9:21 am

Well, I'm kinda new here, but I'm pretty sure that EMG has a file that I saw while browsing, called something along the lines of Mystery - Diaper. So, if both of you would be interested in this (this assumes that both participants would like a surprise incontinence effect that is temporary), this sounds promising to me.

IMPORTANT: if you would like this to be a surprise: Don't read the comment! The only comment on the file is a spoiler as to what the file does exactly!

You can always go for the option previously mentioned, the EMG file that will cause you to forget the next file you listen to, but I figured I'd mention this alternative ^^
DannSkunk

Postby demigraff » August 12th, 2013, 12:10 pm

If I was doing this with a subject in real time (in person, phone, chat or whatever), I'd probably just stick to forgetting that the suggestion is there until triggered. Remember that you've chatted to someone about hypnosis, or that you've done a quick suggestibility test, but she wouldn't need to know that the more she starts to believe she's not actually been in trance, the stronger the hidden suggestion becomes.

Then some day, you can say the trigger and she loses all control. Over the next few minutes, memory of how it happened could return.

Is that the kind of thing you'd be interested in?
I'll try recording a file, but it's always easier using a subject's responses to guide you. Can you tell me what kind of "scene" you have in mind when you trigger her? How should she feel, what should she do?

Thanks
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence