Urge Incontinence

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Urge Incontinence

Postby moldmymind » August 5th, 2013, 11:35 am

I am starting to get urge incontinence. Usually under stress when I turn on the faucet and hear the water running. This is a common occurence that effects a lot of people. Some people even get it when they open the front door. Are there any files on here that can intensify it. The normal body reaction is to tighten up when the urge hits. I was hoping there might be a file that makes you not react and let it happen. So far I have wet twice when it happens. But mostly my body tightens up and stops it.
It would be interesting to have a file that could cause urge incontinence whenver you hear water running or some other event and stop the normal body reaction.
moldmymind

Postby brownbobby » August 5th, 2013, 2:23 pm

Hey there! I'd give a look at Train Diapers 2. Many of the triggers you mention are in the file, and those triggers will make you wet yourself whenever you're wearing diapers. Now, if you want to just helplessly wet your pants, there may be other options, but I'd have to look around a bit. :)
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » August 5th, 2013, 6:57 pm

try our Morning Stroll. specifically written around that idea.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby brownbobby » August 5th, 2013, 7:27 pm

I haven't gotten a chance to check out your Morning Stroll file yet...now I have a very good reason to. :)
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby nappywetter » August 9th, 2013, 3:12 am

My True Control Recorded has a a lot of imagery of running water, a background of running water noises of varying intensity and a lot of reassurance that by letting go you are in fact in control, re-taking control of your peeing from your training. If you try it I'd love to know how it works! Good luck whatever you do try.
nappywetter

Return to Diapers and Incontinence