new idea

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

new idea

Postby ProfessorPig » August 25th, 2013, 12:52 am

there is a natural body function that i think could be exploited for a wetting file that i don't think anyone has touched on yet. many people experience the need to pee just an extra dribble after they are done peeing. as i understand it this may be caused by one kidney emptying just a little slower than the other.

i think hypnosis could exploit this phenomenon to encourage wetting outside of the toilet. perhaps the suggestion could be something along the lines of suggesting the listener will subconsciously hold back a bit of pee and be unable to release it until he gets off the toilet or steps away from the urinal, at which point it will release automatically.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby artemidorus » August 12th, 2015, 3:43 pm

This actually happens to me often since I had started wearing my diapers 24/7 but hadn't yet begun to love them....
I think it also has to do with what others have said about not clenching after a wee. If you try your best to allow the bladder to remain open and natural, then perhaps its visceral training to begin to contract reverses slightly, therefore causing the dribble? Not sure myself.
artemidorus

Postby rubberdog » September 27th, 2015, 4:45 am

PP, I have been experiencing this for quite a while. I step up to the toilet/urinal, piss, I think I'm done and put my dick back in my underwear, and suddenly there's more piss streaming out. It's slowly been getting worse, and now I wear an absorbent guard in my underwear. Ideally, I'd rather be in full diapers, but my conscious mind can't get passed the idea of having to carry a bag (containing my diapers and wipes) with me to the restroom at work. LOL
rubberdog

Postby wohermiston » September 27th, 2015, 7:03 am

That's a prostate issue. Saw Palmetto supplements can help with that. It is always a good idea to let a doctor know about any changes like this. A few simple tests can rule out anything serious. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence