Fantastic File!!!!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Fantastic File!!!!

Postby babyboyab68 » November 19th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Hi Everyone! This is My First post in The Forum, as I generally just read Others posts, but I had an experience Yesterday that was incredible! I feel that it was so good, that I wanted to share it with Everyone here.
I have been A long time member here, and I'm always reading posts and checking out the latest incontinence files. In the past I have downloaded probably A dozen or so free files, and tried them out. I listened to most of them over and over, but I never achieved any real success. So, I pretty much came to the conclusion that They wouldn't work for Me, and hadn't come back to the site for quite some time.
Yesterday was My First visit back. I caught up on the many posts that I had missed, and then glanced at the list of files in case any new ones had been added. I came across an older file that I never noticed before. I checked out the file and it seemed very interesting. It was EMG's Anti-Potty Training File. I said to Myself, what the heck, I'll give it A try. So, I downloaded it and transferred it over to My MP3 player.
Before I go any further, I just want to warn Anyone that might be offended by pee or poo, that I'm about to get graphic.
So, early Yesterday Morning, I diapered up thickly and rested on My bed with My earplugs in. I started the file and here's what happened.
I didn't feel Myself going into any trance like state at the beginning of the file as I lay there. I don't believe I have ever gone into "trance" with any file I have listened too, so I wasn't too surprised. The only thing that I did notice was concentration on the voice, and relaxation. Then, something did occur. As the voice started counting down I felt A little strange. I really can't describe it. Just odd. When the voice reached the lowest number, something else happened. The file switches to the actual "meat and potatoes" portion, as We all know how They progress. As the voice is talking and making suggestions, I feel kind of out of it. Like being slightly caught in A dream state, but fully aware of where I am. As the file progresses, something else happens.
My heartbeat starts racing, beating quite fast. towards the end of the file I feel this "wave like" rush just flow over My body from head to toe. I have never experienced this before! It had quite an euphoric feeling to it. At this point I start to feel like My control just leaves My body. It was an amazing feeling! Then, all of A sudden I feel My bowels start moving in spasms that I can not control. Before I know it, They push out A fairly good size portion of poo into My diaper. Not the most I usually go, but enough to know something is certainly there. Then, after the initial push, I can feel poo slowly leak out into My diaper! It lasted like this for about 3 minutes or so. My bladder never released while I listened, but it felt strange or more loose kind of.
Then the file was over when the voice woke Me up. Again, it didn't feel like I tranced or anything. I got up and went into My living room. I then noticed that small amounts of poo was continuing to leak uncontrollably into My diaper.
Suddenly, I felt the urge to pee and it just came out and flowed freely. I felt like I could stop the flow, but I didn't try, am I'm not sure why I didn't. It came out smoothly and quickly.
Soon, I felt as if My insides were loose and moving. This lasted for about 5-10 minutes and then An urge to poop came on. I gave just a slight push and filled up the remaining part of My diaper! The funny thing about this was that the fact that the poo was so very different than what I am used to seeing. Much looser and more quantity! After A quick clean up, I took A nap.
Here is My results with One listen. I haven't had any bladder or bowel accidents since My listen Yesterday. However, It feels as if My bladder and bowels seem "looser" or more "relaxed". Not A lot, just A bit. I have also noticed that I seem to be dripping pee every so often. Again, not A lot, but I notice it when it happens. Also, not all the time either. Muscles in both areas seem to be in A more relaxed state.
So, has Anyone else tried this file? What do You think happened to Me? Do You think I tranced or this file had an affect on Me? Or do You think it was coincidence? What should I do now? Keep listening, or no it's already doing it's thing? Does this sound like I'll need diapers 24/7 and I'm becoming incontinent? I'd really be thankful for any input Anyone has. Thank You for taking the time to read and answering My questions! :)
babyboyab68

Postby babyboyab68 » November 20th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Okay, I see that many Members have looked at My post, but no one has made any comments. Does anyone have any advice? Has anyone experienced the same thing? What is Everyone's take on what happened to Me? Is this A good sign of losing control? Thank You in advance to anyone that could give Me some insight. :)
babyboyab68

Postby Iam » November 21st, 2013, 7:03 am

I think you should listen to it again! That way it will fortify what's already been done.... I myself have never found success from hypnosis... today, however was different. I listened to EMG's Safe bladder bowel loss session and I actually was able to relax and focus. I kept spacing out, almost like I was sleeping, and I'd come back in at different times. I felt like my bowels were trying to release the load so to speak lol. I was surprised so I listened to it again immediately after it was over and the same thing, but this time I had that samr pressure in my bowels, but the only thing that happened was I broke wind lol. I'm anxious to see if I mess myself later when I have to poop, I hope I lose control just as you did!
Iam

Postby babyboyab68 » November 23rd, 2013, 12:17 am

Thanks Iam for the reply! I have only listened to the file once, as I have run out of diapers. I have an order I am waiting on, so I'll have to get back to trying it out on A regular basis. I do certainly think it worked Myself, but I will need to listen to the file more than once to see how far it goes. I hope it works completely, as I don't have any other signs of anything happening since that day. So, I figure continued use of the file should have great and lasting effects on Me, and leave Me having to wear diapers 24/7. Sounds like Your experience is promising! I think with more time You will also make great progress too. It sounds like You went into trance with Your dream like state. Then You felt things kind of go loose. So, that's A great start! I wish You well. :)
babyboyab68

Re: Fantastic File!!!!

Postby zzzzz » November 23rd, 2013, 1:06 pm

==snip==
babyboyab68 wrote:I feel kind of out of it. Like being slightly caught in A dream state, but fully aware of where I am. As the file progresses, something else happens. My heartbeat starts racing, beating quite fast. towards the end of the file I feel this "wave like" rush just flow over My body from head to toe. I have never experienced this before! It had quite an euphoric feeling to it. At this point I start to feel like My control just leaves My body. It was an amazing feeling!

==snip==

Sounds very good!

zzzzz
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » November 23rd, 2013, 10:03 pm

My first file on here that really worked on me was a file for marshmallow incontinence. I can't remember it's author, but I used the binaural one. It drove me to being a messing DL. EMG has a voice that doesn't sit well with me, and I can't relax listening to his files. So that kinda sucks. The only other file that really has an effect on me is a dpf tape. I don't really need to use files anymore because I used the variety that work only when safe. So wearing for me is a great trigger and I have control, but I when I'm diapered and drinking the amount of control is so small it's as if I'm incon, and start going near as soon as the urge hits. In addition to that, I smoked so many bong loads while padded that when I'm wearing and smoke one, it usually causes me to wet. Same goes for hearing water as I fill my glass, and drinking either it or a beer.

Only downside to that is at times being too stoned, rarely happens to me, but when it does I can't help but feel like I'm about to piss myself the entire time. And when I do go, I never feel like I've gone enough, like I'll just have to go again right after.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby babyboy27 » November 25th, 2013, 12:55 pm

Yeat that file was awesome. I lost it as Ive switched computers so does the file even exist anymore
babyboy27

Return to Diapers and Incontinence