"Little girls..." trigger ideas

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

"Little girls..." trigger ideas

Postby demigraff » November 29th, 2013, 3:07 pm

Was just thinking earlier about my "Little girls ..." file; and had an idea for some triggers that could be used individually, but would make a nice, mean trap if used in combination. Posting them here because I can't think of anywhere else to preserve this idea.

If you know someone who has listened to my file, please use some of these on them (they can be scattered through a play session in many different orders) and let me know how it works.

• Little girls want everybody to believe they're big girls
  • Little girls enjoy sucking their thumbs, and feel a wave of pleasure with every suck that just makes them more happy and obedient
  • Little girls try to avoid sucking their thumbs so that they can pretend to be big girls
  • Little girls can't help sucking their thumb every time someone mentions it
  • Little girls feel so good when they suck their thumbs that they can't stop unless they need their hands for something else
  • Little girls are grown up enough to know that if they want an excuse to stop sucking, they can just take a drink of juice
  • Little girls feel the urge to pee grow noticeably every time they take a drink, and soon find themselves fidgeting as if they're bursting.
  • Little girls forget how much they need to pee after a minute or two, and don't notice that need again until they take a drink or wet their diaper
  • Little girls have little bladders. Little girls can't help wetting themselves before they finish a glass of juice.
  • Little girls are grown up enough to know they'll wet themselves if they drink a whole glass of juice
  • Little girls haven't completely learned how small their bladders are, and always think it'll be OK to drink a bit more unless they're already doing the need-to-pee dance
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby kiram » November 30th, 2013, 5:34 am

i like those, some are quite devious...
kiram
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence