"Magic Panties" (Regression triggers, ideas pls)

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

"Magic Panties" (Regression triggers, ideas pls)

Postby demigraff » December 17th, 2013, 12:12 pm

Hi folks :)

I've been using the file "Magic Panties" ... basically, this means that when I turn into a little girl, I can use different underwear to trigger different "little girl" behaviours. Now, I've just got some new little girl panties, so I hoped someone would be willing to give some suggestions for what to put on these.

The suggestions so far are all 2 parts - being proud of being a "big girl" for some reason, but then being unable to live up to that pride. I'd like to keep this theme, if anyone can suggest an idea.

Here's what I got so far. If someone could come up with one for "Chillin' penguin panties" I'd be really grateful:

Green little girl panties wrote:I'm a "big girl" because ... I can walk on my own, and I don't have to crawl like a baby any more. I'm really proud of this.
But I'm still a "little girl" because ... my coordination is really bad. My hands and feet don't go quite where I want them. I can only pick things up by grasping with my whole hand, and sometimes I miss. And when I walk (which I recently learned to do), I have to focus on every step or I fall over.

Pink little girl panties wrote:I'm a "big girl" because ... I don't need to wear diapers any more. I'm really proud of this. If I am wearing a diaper, then I know I don't actually need it. But I have to keep wearing them until I get to the end of the pack, and if I can go that long without any little accidents, then I won't have to wear again. I'm very excited about this.
But I'm still a "little girl" because ... as soon as I feel the slightest urge to pee, the first faint sense of bladder fullness that I'd normally ignore, I let go automatically. It's an automatic response like scratching an itch, and I don't realise what's happened straight away.

White panties with stars wrote:I'm a "big girl" because ... I can act and talk like a big girl. I'm especially proud that I don't need a pacifier any more.
But I'm still a "little girl" because ... I get the urge to suck a pacifier whenever one is close to hand. I can resist it, but I have to keep reminding myself that big girls don't do that. I want to hide that embarrassing urge so nobody else finds out. And sometimes, when I'm not thinking about it, I start to suck my thumb without realising. I don't want anyone to find out about this.

(Hope nobody minds a random request for ideas. Writing out the suggestions for each pair of panties is supposed to be a reinforcer too, so hopefully if people reply here, I'll have excuse to re-read the thread a few times)
Last edited by demigraff on February 3rd, 2014, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby stan » December 17th, 2013, 6:10 pm

I suppose it does get difficult coming up with pairs ..

big girl doesn't have to take a nap in the afternoon
little girl tends to fall asleep .. and has accidents

big girl gets to use a bowl and a grown up spoon
little girl hasn't quite got the hand to mouth co-ordination yet

big girl is allowed to use the potty
little girl cant always get butons or zips or door handles to work

big is allowed to use a sippy cup.
little girl finds big drinks just go right through her

big girl can now spell her name and color in properly
ilttle girl knows her name is <insert name here..>

hope that helps or fuels the imagination
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » January 27th, 2014, 11:35 am

Penguin panties!

Well, part of the file suggests that writing down what a new set of panties does will "set" the trigger in my mind; and this seems as good a place as any.

So ... based on a suggestion someone tried on me the other day.

Penguin Panties wrote:I'm a big girl because ... I can do all my chores without needing reminding. I will pick something that needs tidying up; a pile of papers or a pile of clothes; and not leave the room until I've done it.
But I'm still a little girl because ... every item I pick up makes me feel the need to go to the bathroom more and more, but I've decided I won't leave the room until I'm finished, so I've got to hold it like a big girl. I will get more and more desperate to go as I tidy up that pile, and so more and more want to hurry to finish the job. When I've finished all my tidying, if I'm wearing a diaper I will be so relieved at not having to hold it any more that I will immediately mess my diaper. I won't remember that big girls go to the bathroom until it's too late.

Any further suggestions, for when I have more panties? I suspect the next ones I get might be Hello Kitty or similar character themed.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » February 3rd, 2014, 4:27 pm

Oops ... wrote "mess" instead of "wet" in the last description. Not as bad as I thought, I guess.

Got some new panties today; 3 different ones. Pink, blue and white.

One thing I've had a problem with is that if I sleep regressed, I'm always reluctant to change myself (and thus revert) in the morning. So, here's a new one to encourage me to get up.

White Kello-kitty panties wrote:I'm a big girl because ... I wear night diapers, but I don't need them any more; I never have accidents. But the more I talk to people in the evening, the more sleepy I get.
But I'm a little girl because ... if I'm already awake when my alarm clock goes off, I'll get an urge to pee that gets stronger and stronger. By the time the alarm stops (or I hit 'snooze') I'm completely unable to hold it any more. I will immediately know that I should be waking up now; if the alarm goes off again before I've changed myself and got up, it will make me mess too. So I'll be forced to change and wake up, unless of course someone distracts me.

Any suggestion for the other two?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » February 6th, 2014, 8:42 am

stan wrote:big is allowed to use a sippy cup.
little girl finds big drinks just go right through her

Thanks stan :) There's one I'd never thought of. A little tweak of wording, and ...

Pink Hello Kitty Panties wrote:I'm a big girl because ... I can use a sippy cup and I don't need a baby bottle any more. Maybe I can even drink cola from the bottle like a real big girl, and I'll be so proud of it. Every time I notice my empty cup that I drank without spilling it, I feel really proud; and the more proud I feel, the more I also feel thirsty (and want to get another drink, to show off what a big girl I am.
But I'm still a little girl because ... any time I tell someone what a big girl I am, I get a sudden urge to pee. Every time, it gets harder to hold it, the urge coming on stronger and faster.

If I tell someone that I'm a big girl who doesn't have accidents any more (or if someone asks me), I will feel the need to pee really, really bad and need all my concentration to hold it for a moment. After that, all my "holding it" will be used up: The next time I say I'm a big girl I won't even think of trying to hold it until my bladder is completely empty.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » March 13th, 2014, 9:38 am

And for the last set of panties I've got, maybe something a little different.

Blue Hello Kitty Panties wrote:I'm a big girl because ... I actually have all the thoughts and capabilities of a big girl. I can type coherently and do my work (for whatever kind of work I need to do), and my triggers will be made "safe", in that they can't make me mess up work that I need to do, or out myself if I'm on non-fetish chatrooms. (So basically, I can interact normally with people). I feel really, really proud of being able to do all this "big girl" stuff, and it seems fun.
But I'm still a little girl because ... I know my trigger, and I know that these "magic words" can make me do little girl stuff. Any time I see someone being triggered (or talking about being triggered) to do something "childlike" or "babyish", I get curious or interested what it might feel like.

Any other ideas?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Re: "Magic Panties" (Regression triggers, ideas pl

Postby demigraff » April 1st, 2014, 12:36 pm

A special one to help me with NaNoWriMo and Camp Nano. I've got several butterfly panties: 5 pink with white butterflies (2 of them with purple bows), and 5 white with different coloured butterflies on (purple, yellow,blue, and 2 green). Maybe someone could suggest a few different effects for each colour?

Butterfly panties wrote:I'm a "big girl" because ... I can write stories and I want to be an author when I grow up. I'll be able to write as competently as I do when I'm an adult, even if I don't fully grasp what I'm writing. and I'll be really proud of what I've written. I have fun chatting about it, but I'm excited enough that I won't get distracted from my work for long.
But I'm still a "little girl" because ... the more impressed I am by how "grown up" my writing seems, like a real author, the younger I become. I can actually feel myself getting younger. I start out aged 8, but the more "grown up" my writing feels, the littler I can feel myself getting in comparison. Every time I finish a page, I feel myself getting a year younger, and as my chatting language gets younger and younger, my writing just gets better.
(If I become 0 years old, or if I stop at age 1 for more than a few minutes, I will go back to being 6 and feel really "grown up" because I'm older than I was a minute ago)

If I'm wearing the pink or purple butterfly panties, I'll start getting worried that this regression might make me wet myself like a baby. Between ages 7 or 5, I'll feel an increasing urge to put on a diaper just in case, and it will seem natural to suck a pacifier while I do so, so that the magic doesn't wear off.

If I'm wearing the pink panties, I will get a sudden urge to pee every time I get a year younger once I pass 8. If the last word I typed (the one that makes it go onto a new page) has more letters than my age, the need will be so strong that I can't help wetting myself immediately.

If I'm wearing purple butterfly panties, I will be aware of the rule that I get younger every time I finish a page. I will be excited, wanting to go as far as I can to feel what it's like to be younger again. I will also know that once I'm 3 years old I will wet myself, and being 1 will make me mess my diaper, so I will know I should stop before then. But I get really wrapped up in the story I'm writing,excited to see what happens next, so I can't bring myself to stop until the end of a section.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » April 5th, 2014, 6:35 am

Let's see if this will work with clothes other than panties. Not what the file says, but close enough that it might work. Someone gave me these suggestions last night, so restating them is more of a reinforcer.

Stripey pyjamas wrote:When I'm wearing my blue stripey pyjamas, once the light is off, cuddling my Tiggers will make me feel a wave of relaxation, and also feel myself getting younger. The more I resist the urge to sleep, the stronger it gets until after the 4th time I cuddle a toy, I can't stay awake any longer and I'm 4 years old

Skull pyjamas wrote:If I'm wearing my cute-skull pyjama bottoms and the light is out, then wetting myself will seem incredibly relaxing and send me straight to sleep. This happens whatever causes it; whether I'm wearing magic panties too or someone triggers me. It I wet myself while wearing skull pyjamas, I feel my excitement, awakeness and age draining away until I get to 4 years old and fall asleep.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence