Idea - suggestion conversion

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Idea - suggestion conversion

Postby demigraff » December 17th, 2013, 12:29 pm

Here's an idea for a silly little "game" type file.

Basically, once you listen to this file, any other files which affect your bladder control will have the same effect on your bowels instead, as long as a certain condition is met. This will change all other hypnotic suggestions that would normally have to do with your bladder control.

You can remember this, but you don't know what the condition is. So something makes the change, but you can't remember what it is. Maybe you can try to figure it out, based on rational deduction. Once you have some idea, you can try to guess. If you guess right, you're allowed to remove the file. If you guess wrong, you forget all the lines of reasoning you've used to try and work it out, and you have to start from square one.

Would you use a file like this? How about if it was some different suggestion? I can imagine other versions being something like "You get hornier and hornier any time you can see a ______" and you just have to work out which of the items in front of you is the trigger. A book? A clock? Something purple? Who knows ...

(In case you're wondering, I was thinking of the trigger being When another hypnotic suggestion makes you wet yourself, you will mess instead if you are wearing or holding anything with a picture of a fairy on it. But if anyone else wants to make this, I'd love to see what you thought of)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby kiram » December 19th, 2013, 3:58 pm

cool idea, i really like it
kiram
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence