New File Baby Steps

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New File Baby Steps

Postby wohermiston » January 6th, 2014, 8:53 am

This file explores the relationship of our desires and reflexology. You can google that if you want. Apparently, there are reflex points on the soles of your feet that coorespond with your bladder and colon among other organs. The file exlores the similarity of this with he rocking motion kids often display while relieving themselves.
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7342/Baby-Steps.php
Last edited by wohermiston on January 11th, 2014, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » January 8th, 2014, 5:16 am

A nice idea, always good to see some variety. Seems pretty well executed, too :)
The thought that came into my mind was to build on this by setting touches on certain parts of your foot as triggers :)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » January 8th, 2014, 8:52 am

I always think of the "urge to go" as the primary trigger, because for the most part we can always anticipate that. Although personally, in the right environment, I have a shy bladder that practically stops communicating with me. My true personal goal is to overcome that. I am hoping that this reflexology concept can help. That's how the idea for this script came about. And the fact that folks can google reflexology and see that it is an established concept, may help them to better accept the file. Certainly feel free to expound on the concept. I appreciate the comments.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence