MM_BabyAcceptance

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

MM_BabyAcceptance

Postby LilJennie » January 19th, 2014, 10:54 am

I listened to MM_BabyAcceptance again recently and had an epiphany.

This and other files by MindMaster use the simple logic that "only babies wear diapers, and only babies wet in diapers, and I wear diapers and wet in diapers, so I am a baby." However, I've always had trouble with this statement, because I imagined myself really believing this and telling someone who needed diapers for medical reasons that they were a baby, and I imagined them being upset, feeling bad, or even getting angry with me. Someone who has incontinence problems and doesn't want them is already having a difficult enough life without my making it worse. It just isn't something I wanted to see myself doing, even though these are completely imaginary and hypothetical people I'm thinking of. Whenever that statement came up, I'd have these thoughts, and although they didn't pull me all the way out of trance, they caused me to hesitate. But, after listening to this file for years, I finally thought of a way around this.

Only babies wear diapers. People who have incontinence problems and aren't babies wear incontinence undergarments. This may sound like an underwhelming epiphany, but it was like the last piece of the puzzle for me. There's now room in my mental schema for incontinent people who don't necessarily want to be called babies or have what they wear called diapers. It means that I won't have that weird abreaction anymore, so it won't interfere with the file. I don't know whether that necessarily means it will become more effective, but we'll find out.

Just wanted to share that, in case it helps anyone else.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Re: MM_BabyAcceptance

Postby WME3 » January 21st, 2014, 12:45 am

LilJennie wrote:I listened to MM_BabyAcceptance again recently and had an epiphany.
I finally thought of a way around this.

Only babies wear diapers. People who have incontinence problems and aren't babies wear incontinence undergarments.

Clever dissociation! The suggestions specified by MindMaster seem to leave this open to interpretation, so this may help others in making the file work, kudos to you Liljennie!
WME3
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence