Questions about files and site

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Questions about files and site

Postby panasonicf5f6 » February 10th, 2014, 1:29 am

I have a couple questions, a few about the types of files I am looking for and a few about a premium membership to this site.

As for the types of files I am looking for, they are files that either use a trigger word or the act of wearing diapers to make me wet and/or mess myself or have no control of my bladder or bowels while I am wearing diapers. I would also prefer the files to have a body at least 30 minutes in length and be of a professional grade, but those are just preferences, not requirements.

I've downloaded several files from this site with that in mind: Do You Need To Go, Trig Diaper Dependence, Sarnoga - The Diaper Does It, Safe Bladder Loss Remix Diaper Confusion, Instant Wetting and Trig Incontinence. I've also downloaded and rejected a couple (don't have the list) and passed over others because I simply couldn't tell from the descriptions what they did or they sounded like something I didn't want. I have also purchased Wet in Diaper Only and Wet/Mess in Diapers Only from SoCalAB.

I listened to these files for a few months a little under a year ago and recently started listening again with no real results. I know it can take months, but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions for free or pay files, on this site or any other, that might work better.

I have found a couple sites selling them and wondered if anyone had any experience with them.

http://cutestoneofall.com/hypnosis%20page.html

http://baby-pants.com/hypnosis.php

http://www.foradultbabies.com

The problem with the baby pants files is they all appear to have permanent effects that don't end when you take your diaper off and I've read a post on this forum that says the files on foradultbabies may be stolen from DPF and therefore not legit. The site is also still advertising cassette tapes, which makes me wonder if it's even in business anymore.

So any help or suggestions you may have on any files from this site or any other sites would be most appreciated.

My other questions have to do with premium membership on this site. One of the ways listed to get a free 3 month membership is to just choose your favorite file and write out a script for it. Can this be for any file on the site? Is there a way to tell if someone has already written a script for it? Also, the premium membership lists that you have access to scripts from the files, but how many of them actually have the scripts? It also says that you get "Access to new files 6 months earlier than non-premium members" and "Access to Premium Only files", but are these the same thing and relating to the same files?

I know that's a lot of questions, but I'd appreciate any help you could give me.
panasonicf5f6

Postby rw789 » February 10th, 2014, 7:33 am

My other questions have to do with premium membership on this site. One of the ways listed to get a free 3 month membership is to just choose your favorite file and write out a script for it. Can this be for any file on the site? Is there a way to tell if someone has already written a script for it? Also, the premium membership lists that you have access to scripts from the files, but how many of them actually have the scripts? It also says that you get "Access to new files 6 months earlier than non-premium members" and "Access to Premium Only files", but are these the same thing and relating to the same files?
To check to see if a file already has a script written for it, at the top of the file description where it says "Additional Types:", if it lists "script" there, then a script has already been written for it. If it does not list script there, then there isn't one.
rw789
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » February 10th, 2014, 9:04 am

Permanent is a very very big word. In order for a suggestion to become a permanent part of your behaviour, you have to want it and accept it and then simply do it. I cannot imagine any files actually taking over your behaviour and making you do something you do not want to do; that suggests complete absence of free will. So from my perspective, the idea is to infuse the feelings of acceptance. from there it is all up to you when and where you choose to act out. I have serveral files that are free now. They are generally experience or environment oriented, telling a story in Erickson style. I hope you find something that matches your desires.
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&ptick=1892408896#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjowLCJzZWxBdXRob3JzIjpbIjQ1MzYiXSwidHh0U2VhcmNoIjoiIn0=
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence