Help

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Help

Postby babyboy27 » March 23rd, 2014, 8:50 am

I am beginning to wonder if I am a good candidate for hypnosis or not. Most of the files on here give me little or no success. Any help would greatly appreciated? Also any tips would be appreciated too?
babyboy27

Postby Alien4420 » March 23rd, 2014, 9:07 am

Everybody can go into trance. It's a natural state, the state we enter when we watch a movie and become so immersed in the action that we forget we're watching a movie. The problem for most is entering trance on demand. Some people find that easy to do, but most of us have to practice some to achieve that.

Different inductions work best for different people. Since you've presumably listened to a variety of inductions at this point, I'd suggest you listen to Bubble Induction. That will put just about anybody in a trance, and will give you a useful trigger phrase you can use to go into trance instantly in the future. More to the point, it's a training file that teaches the mental disciplines necessary to achieve a good trance. Once you've learned them, you can apply them when you listen to other files.

Another possibility is to do some sessions with a hypnotherapist. Unlike the files, a hypnotist can see how you react and adapt what he does to your response. You can then bring what you learned back to the files here.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby WME3 » March 24th, 2014, 11:16 pm

Alien4420 wrote: Another possibility is to do some sessions with a hypnotherapist. Unlike the files, a hypnotist can see how you react and adapt what he does to your response. You can then bring what you learned back to the files here.

Spot on. Listening to a recording is like fitting a mold; its very general so that it reaches the most people, which may make it hard to stick; where as a hypnotist will build an induction around you. Go take a look!
WME3
Regular
Regular

Postby zzzzz » March 25th, 2014, 1:24 pm

you do not say anything about how long you are trying this, it might take a longer time, can be years...

yes, some lucky bastards, trance away the first time...

you say, little result?

that is a good sign, at least something is happening...!

just go on! little babysteps!

:oops:

what kind of files do you like?
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby babyboy27 » April 18th, 2014, 9:03 am

I am still having little effects. Maybe I have the volume to loud on my computer when i am li8stening. My volume is on 50....what volume do other people listen to hypnosis on?
babyboy27

Postby Alien4420 » April 18th, 2014, 9:23 am

Volume shouldn't matter, unless it's way too loud. I'd keep levels on the quiet side -- you're trying to relax, after all.

Did you try Bubble Induction? That will put just about anybody in trance and you pick up on what it feels like and what you have to do to get there, which allows you to trance to other files.

Remember, everybody can go into trance and everybody does periodically without realizing it, it's a natural state. The trick to mastering hypnosis is learning to go into trance on demand.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Diapers and Incontinence