My Bladder Control Lesson

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

My Bladder Control Lesson

Postby wohermiston » October 29th, 2014, 7:52 am

Hi,
I have uploaded a new file. "My Bladder Control Lesson" This uses more of Erickson's techniques to teach a lesson that you follow to undo urinary continence. This is intended to produce a progressive loss of control over time. Comments welcome. WOH http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8157/My-Bladder-Control-Lesson.php
Last edited by wohermiston on November 2nd, 2014, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby waffliesinyoface » November 2nd, 2014, 1:08 pm

Hmmm... I'd love to test it out, but I don't have premium membership. I might just write a script so that I could try it out. Seems interesting enough.
waffliesinyoface

Postby liljonny » November 2nd, 2014, 5:56 pm

you should put a link that gives a description and not just downloads it like http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8157/My-Bladder-Control-Lesson.php
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » November 2nd, 2014, 11:07 pm

All Fixed.
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Bladder Lesson

Postby Duckypin » January 1st, 2015, 8:09 pm

great file! Thanks
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Re: My Bladder Control Lesson

Postby nikole » January 15th, 2018, 12:15 pm

I'm not shure if the amnesia causes better results. But anyway, the last two sessions really caused big amnesia. I'm already curious, if it reallyworks... :D
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Pohners » March 8th, 2018, 1:40 pm

I'll... poke at this one.
Starting: 72” (6'), 375 lbs
Current: 72” (6'), 375 lbs
Goal: 66” (5'6"), 200 - 250 lbs
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby twobe » March 16th, 2018, 8:24 am

Just wanted to take a moment and say Thank you, Wohermiston, for all the hard work you have done and continue to do for all of us Big Babies out there.
twobe

Postby childlike » April 5th, 2018, 1:06 am

I too want to thank you Wohermiston, for your very good work on WMM. While there are other good scripts, I find so many of yours gently invite me into the behavior that I already want. And isn’t that the general point of hypnosis? I think My-Bladder-Control-Lesson really embodies this invitation, although I have to admit that I don’t remember much of the lesson. I think, however that it mentions that it is “lesson 1”. Are there more in this series? I hope so.

I also recently found Storytime_In_The_Library_Pt_1 (and Pt 2). I really like the suggestion that it will “happen” and that I “don’t have to hurry”. That in itself helps me to relax more and let the process happen. It definitely keeps me in trance and listening to the whole file without getting impatient.

In many of your files you are also very careful to encourage the use of “good” diapers to prevent leaks or wetting pants in public. It’s clear that the fear of embarrassment will prevent me from wetting naturally. You seem to have a good sense of how a big baby or diaper lover thinks and feels and how the psyche works around urination.

That said, after wearing diapers 24/7 for the past 3 years, and most of the time for several years before that, and being a true life-long bed/diaper wetter, I still have control when it is inconvenient to wet. When I don’t know if there will be a convenient diaper changing location or I am afraid I might leak in front of lots of people, I remember to hold it. Sometimes I even relieve myself in the bathroom despite the fact that I am wearing a diaper. (Not wetting is definitely a failure.)

Still, I wet naturally nearly every time I feel the need and I do so regularly. I go through several diapers per day. Often it does feel like a well-worn habit and I do it so often that I really don’t remember doing it most of the time. But I still have control, (not at night of course). I am quite sure that if I were to test myself by going out without a diaper, I would stay dry unless I was at home or somewhere that I could discreetly slip away and change. When I’m in public, my attention usually does a mental check to make sure I am wearing a diaper. I think that when I no longer do that, I will be close to having no control – when I can go without a diaper and forget that I am not wearing a diaper, then I will truly need diapers. There will be no doubt.

After that long winded description, is there a suggestion or something you could put in a file to help “forget” the presence of a diaper? Or think there is a diaper on when there isn’t? Or is? Or maybe there is but there isn’t?

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Keep up the good work.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » April 7th, 2018, 12:34 pm

Hi, and thanks for the comments. One idea that does come to mind is a timed reminder to pee. There are watches that will vibrate every hour, 2 hours, etc where ever you choose to set them. Maybe this could be used to instigate a command to pee. How does that idea sound. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby ddrkidmix » April 7th, 2018, 12:38 pm

childlike - the closest I could find for "forgetting" about the diaper while you're wearing it is EMG's "Diaper Distraction". Search for it.
ddrkidmix

Postby childlike » April 7th, 2018, 4:52 pm

Wohermiston,

Thanks for the idea. A Pavlovian response to wetting. I'll look for a vibrating timer and try it. Will also check out ddrkidmix's suggestion of EMG's file "Diaper Distraction". I found it and will try it later.

I should note that I do wet regularly and in almost all places. I am very used to wearing diapers everywhere. In fact, it's the most normal feeling for me. Diapers are definitely my normal underwear and yes, I still LOVE wearing them. I have seen posts in this forum from people who are afraid they would stop enjoying diapers if they were in them all the time. That hasn't happened to me yet.

There is a good chance that if I went for any extended amount of time without a diaper, I might have an accident. I just don't know. I feel like I still have control. For all my adult life I knew that when I sleep, I will probably wet. As a young adult, I started wearing diapers at night. After some time, "probably" became "there is no doubt that I will wet". Now it's "I will probably need to change my diaper sometime during the night or I will soak the bed".

I am not an exhibitionist or looking to humiliate myself in public. I just want to KNOW that I need diapers to keep my pants dry. Just like when I sleep, I want to have no choice but to wear diapers at all times. I think that at some point I need to test myself.
Thanks for the suggestions and don't hesitate to post more if you think of any. Also, if any of my experiences can help you create a new script, feel free to reach out to me.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » April 9th, 2018, 8:26 am

Hello Wohermiston,
"How does that idea sound.": I really like that idea very well, especially if those reminders are not just time triggered. If it's a singing bird or the hourly signal of a clock maybe it would led to bedwetting, too ;)
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby childlike » April 9th, 2018, 2:42 pm

I just ordered an - "Invisible Clock II - Vibrating Reminder" on Amazon. There were wrist reminder watches as well but I don't want a wrist watch and this one clips onto the waistband. They are used to help people remember to go to the bathroom (Not sure why anyone would want to do that) on a timed schedule. I guess Wohermiston's suggestion simply reverses this technique - Get the reminder and instantly wet my diaper.
I don't know if a regular interval is better or an irregular one. I'll try a regular, (maybe 20 minute) interval.
I also don't know how long it takes to where I won't need the reminder to wet or if I should change the interval at some point. Like everything else, It will probably take some time. I'll post when I have some results.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » April 10th, 2018, 6:55 pm

Please let me know how the Vibrating Reminder works out. I think the idea of using a timed reminder should stop the idea of holding it. I am great at that especially when away from home. Shy bladder does that to people. People with overactive bladder often use timers to make sure they go before they have an accident. It is also used to help learn how to hold it for longer times. Parents are known to use it for kids too. As for using a particular sound or image for that matter as a trigger could work too. I just think the idea of a timed command may be more effective.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Judy-Anne » April 20th, 2018, 5:02 pm

i really love this idea! so how many minutes should it be set on, what do you think?
i 'd love to use the idea to wet the bed, any suggestions?
thank WOH i love your files, they feel very comforting and it seems they are working on me too
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » April 22nd, 2018, 10:05 pm

i think a timed reminder would need to be at least 2 hours to be effective. I don't however think it can lead to bedwetting. There are built in safeguards the protect against that. But who knows, maybe you will get lucky. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby childlike » June 27th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Wohermiston,
I got the vibrating reminder clock. One more piece of advice please. You suggested a 2 hour interval for timed voiding. I have OAB, and when properly hydrated, I feel the need to pee much more often than that. I have been wetting whenever I can, or whenever I think about it - Sometimes with out thinking very much about it. (The goal being to wet my pants without any conscious fore-thought about it.)

Question:
Should I try to hold until the interval vibrator goes off, or continue to pee when ever I feel the need AND when the alarm goes off?

I am concerned that I may retrain myself to hold it. That seems counterproductive.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » June 27th, 2018, 9:26 pm

In your case set it to an interval that works for you. I just chose 2 hours arbitrarily, since it takes about 4 hours for the average bladder to fill up, thinking that 2 hours would be a good compromise. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby childlike » July 2nd, 2018, 7:10 pm

Using the timer now for a few days. I got one that clips on the belt or waist band because I don't wear a wrist watch and I didn't want to start. At first I was accidentally pushing a button and stopping the timer without knowing it, but I rigged a piece of plastic with tape to keep that from happening. I am keeping it in my front pocket and I feel the vibrations just fine when it goes off. I tried different intervals and found that 1 and a half hours was too long in the evening and I have to pee before it goes off. 35 to 45 is more in line with my bladder. That said, during the day when I am more active and the weather is hot, the 50 minutes I set wasn't enough to have a very full bladder and so I had to concentrate to get the pee to flow. I think maybe 1 and a half to 2 hours may be right. It all depends on how much I have been hydrating. Still, whenever I feel the vibration I relax and wet with whatever I have in there. I have to say that from the first time I did this, I felt like I was wetting on an external command, and not because I decided to. That was kind of cool.
Let's see what a couple of weeks will do.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence