Looking 2 B trained

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking 2 B trained

Postby outkast1728 » February 6th, 2015, 12:46 am

I am just getting into diaper training and I REALLY wanna be retrained to need diapers. Can anyof the mastsrs out there please help me achieve my goal of becoming totally incontinent and needing them 24/7? Files dont work on me for some reason so im asking for either cam or voice session via Skype.

If you can help, skype me at sk8rboi1728 ASAP
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby diapered11111 » February 6th, 2015, 10:05 am

from one trainee to another, I wish you the best of luck, i know this sounds cliche but make sure this is what you want, try temporary incontinence, mess in public, wear inadequate nappies go out in public and let them leak, go unpadded and wet/mess yourself, because all of these things will happen to you if you go through with this, their not down sides just side affects that you should be aware of, Best of luck :D
diapered11111
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » February 9th, 2015, 10:32 am

What? Notbone person on this site will help?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

ratio and patience

Postby boy_arthur_tx » February 9th, 2015, 5:55 pm

The ratio of dominant to submissive is simple - there are more submissives than dominants.

It isn't unusual for a request such as yours to go 2 weeks before a valid response.

I haven't done a live session in over 10 years and then that was as a subject.

I wouldn't contact anyone for a live session in the forum but in a private message.

I also wouldn't contact anyone for a session without first gathering more information. I don't see enough information about your in your profile that would assist someone with making a decision about assisting you.

Information either in your profile or in your forum post should offer some details about you that might lead someone to think there is a potential match.

Hoping my point is valid.
I hope you find someone to assist you.
Good luck in your search.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » February 15th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Bump