Losing control....

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Losing control....

Postby bobbob700 » February 9th, 2006, 5:04 pm

I listened to Traindiapers1. I have no bladder control when wearing diapers, but I have noticed I have been having small accedents even when not wearing a diaper... Why is this happening?
bobbob700

Re: Losing control....

Postby liljonny » February 9th, 2006, 5:50 pm

bobbob700 wrote:I listened to Traindiapers1. I have no bladder control when wearing diapers, but I have noticed I have been having small accedents even when not wearing a diaper... Why is this happening?

I would say the first step is to check with a doctor to make shure there are no medical problems such as enlarged prostate.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bobbob700 » February 9th, 2006, 6:50 pm

liljonny wrote:
bobbob700 wrote:I listened to Traindiapers1. I have no bladder control when wearing diapers, but I have noticed I have been having small accedents even when not wearing a diaper... Why is this happening?

I would say the first step is to check with a doctor to make shure there are no medical problems such as enlarged prostate.

Enlarged prostate? Odd.. Well could there be any other reasons, hypnosis wise?
bobbob700

Postby liljonny » February 14th, 2006, 7:53 pm

bobbob700 wrote:
liljonny wrote:

Enlarged prostate? Odd.. Well could there be any other reasons, hypnosis wise?

I guess it could be possable. Another possabilty could be that your body gets use to not holding the pee. I have found that sometimes when I wear all weekend, on Monday, I have problems holding it. But I do have an enlarged prostate.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby babyjoep » March 13th, 2006, 2:51 pm

I can agree with liljonny , during the weekends i also wear diapers 24/7 , and when at work on monday morning's I also had near pee accidents. :lol:

I think it's just because your bladder get's more and more confinient with the fact it can let go the pee whenever it wants. :oops:

I now wear just for security huggies drynitesXL every monday morning to prevent accidents at work. :roll:

Greetz from Babyjoep
be happy , be diapered
babyjoep

Postby liljonny » March 14th, 2006, 4:20 pm

babyjoep wrote:

I now wear just for security huggies drynitesXL every monday morning to prevent accidents at work. :roll:

Greetz from Babyjoep

You are lucky. If I wore Goodnights (drynights), I would wet them like a diaper. I have never used traindiapers even though I was the one that put it on the voting list. I started with hyponosis before I learned about EMG
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diaperdan » May 5th, 2006, 1:01 pm

I used train diapers 1&2. I wear 24/7. I just got checked from my doc. He did a ladder test o9n me and found out I have a numb bladder. Now I have no choice.
diaperdan

Postby ARWolf » May 20th, 2006, 12:12 am

This can happen because your body gets used to letting go. What happens is that after a very short while, the muscle tone is lost. After this happens, you have to consciously try to hold it. In as little as a few hours for several days, you will find yourself having to go more often and having a harder time holding it. You have to be very careful when wearing diapers, and take some time off from doing it every now and then in order to maintain your strength. Otherwise, it will quickly become a necessity.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby third » May 20th, 2006, 6:17 am

That is very true, on the rare occasion I had tried to go without a diaper I would either end up in the bathroom every 5 minutes or end up wet. And this happened after wearing diapers 24/7 for only a couple of months. Not a bad thing though, after all it is what I wanted. Now I have a case of abena supers automatically delivered once a month and I never try to go without.
third

Postby diaperdan » June 13th, 2006, 7:46 pm

Abena X-plus are even better. I have a neruogenic bladder, so I have to wear them now!
diaperdan

Return to Diapers and Incontinence