Seeking opinions on new file

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking opinions on new file

Postby demigraff » April 6th, 2015, 3:11 pm

I finally managed to record my file [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8363/Re-re-regress.php]"Re-re-re-gress"[/url]; after staring at a script for ages. However, converting the file to an MP3 gave me all kinds of problems. I'd export the same file from Audacity, without changing anything, and get different results.

Now, the file that's on the site is the best I've got, but still not perfect. It's an ogg file, but seems to have some clipping. In the 'binaural' slot is one of the mp3's, where everything seems OK except that the left and right audio tracks are somehow out of sync. I'm not sure if this will be problematic, or if it might actually add to the atmosphere.

I'd welcome feedback from others on either or both versions of the file.[/url]
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » April 7th, 2015, 6:53 am

When I make MP3's from Audacity files, I use the analog out of the PC and record first to a portable MP3 player. that makes the MP3 conversion. and then I upload to WMM from the MP3 player. This process has always worked well for me. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » April 7th, 2015, 7:15 am

If you're doing that, why not just record on the other device directly?
I've only got my laptop and my phone, and the record quality on my phone is always pretty bad.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » April 8th, 2015, 10:02 pm

maybe not clear. I was just pointing out another way to convert audacity to MP3. I do record on the MP3 Device. it is very high quality. but I use audacity to add effects and backgrounds. You said you had trouble with using software to convert back to MP3.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence